Playoff GDT: Seahawks at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I never thought I'd ever be rooting for the Panthers so much!!
At half time I almost felt sorry for the 'Hags, but then I thought, If the situation where reversed Sherman would be talking endless shit!

Damn, they just scored again!! COME ON PANTHERS DON"T BLOW IT!!!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Carolina looks like they are ready to give up! Come on u guy's have the lead finish this shit:boxing:

RamWoodie

Legend
Secondary for Carolina not very good they are going to have a much tougher time with Arizona WRs if they advance
I wouldn't say that. Keep in mind there's some let down when you go up by 31 points! It's just human nature. The Carolina D has played more zone in this half.

The question is...can they get their intensity level back? It's hard to do...but with this Seattle TD bringing them to only 10 down, the Panther offense has to make a long scoring drive...and with Newton, I think they will.

Let's see.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Need to eat clock on this drive or else...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sometimes when you take the foot off the gas its hard to put it back on. Panthers looking tight on offense and the defense has holes now. Seems like multiple receivers are open on every pass play for the hags. Can the Panthers hold on? Or will it be an epic collapse?

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I wouldn't say that. Keep in mind there's some let down when you go up by 31 points! It's just human nature. The Carolina D has played more zone in this half.

The question is...can they get their intensity level back? It's hard to do...but with this Seattle TD bringing them to only 10 down, the Panther offense has to make a long scoring drive...and with Newton, I think they will.

Let's see.
Arizona is going to kill them if they play like this. They give up to many big plays for a defenseven with so much talent

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Still don't think Seattle has time, they need quick 3 and outs or a turnover.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After last nights game I've got a bad feeling about the ending of this one.

The Ramowl

Starter
The Seahawks are very good in that position. I am very anxious, but honestly, what a shitty second half by the Panthers, they deserve what is happening

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Only 2:15 left...... It's time for Wilson, under pressure, to throw one more pick......