Playoff GDT: Seahawks at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Again this comes down to Newton he needs to use his arm and legs to get first downs

RamWoodie

Legend
Cam Newton has to have the strongest arm in the league. The last QB's I've seen with that arm strength are James Harris, John Elway, and Doug Williams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So funny seeing big hits where guys get hurt like that from a fan base that pisses and moans about us being dirty. There was nothing wrong with the hit just like the hits the Squakers complain about.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Seachickens score on this drive quickly we should start sweating a little!

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
No catch! Stick with the call on the field!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Secondary for Carolina not very good they are going to have a much tougher time with Arizona WRs if they advance

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cam Newton has to have the strongest arm in the league. The last QB's I've seen with that arm strength are James Harris, John Elway, and Doug Williams.

I hadn't really noticed it before, but he's got a pretty big wind up when he throws.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Seattle shoulda went for 2 after one of those 3rd qtr TDs

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I'll be damn...lucky ass dangerous throw but it paid off that time.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is your typical play not to lose crap that gets you into trouble every time! Cheese and rice!