Playoff GDT: Seahawks at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Got to stay in your lanes when rushing Wilson.

I think Panthers got to keep up the tempo. Can't just run ball.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Why do teams force sheattle to pass then play prevent? The shecocks weakness is their pass game, just gotta pressure wilson and play good coverage dont give up the hail mary.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Please do not let the Seacocks come back. Attack!!!!!

* and of course, Panthers have to punt. FML!!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If the Shebitches score on this drive I think they will win it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! Please stop them Kitties!!!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Come on Carolina why do teams start playing scared when they have a big lead?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Come on Carolina why do teams start playing scared when they have a big lead?
IKR!! They have the lead so they can actually attack and take more risks, especially when up by 31. No reason to play scared, should be the other way around.

*fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, taking a play from the rams book and converted on the fake punt.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Crap. I hate when teams play conservative. Get back to being aggressive Panthers!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
huge missed holding call.. as usual, but they get a huge sack to force 3rd and 22.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Finally stopped them!!! Come on Panthers, a nice long 10 minute drive ending in a TD would be super fucking great right now.