Player tweets that are getting me fired up.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Definitely like them showing the hunger!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Improve the offensive line and add a healthy quarterback and it would be nice for all us to experience post season once again.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If you watch their interviews, they were all sad the year was over. Like, truly sad. They had more emotion than ccruddy CIN today.

Athos

Legend
eh. Words don't mean much to me anymore.

Especially from Givens.

Gimme results.

The old saying "talk is cheap" maybe needs to be changed to "Tweets are cheap".

I've been siting here for 10 years now, I've become quite comfortable.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Givens would be lucky enough to be on the team next season.

Givens would really benefit from a QB with a good deep throw. Not really defending him but I see why he was a non-factor all season.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Well I hope they bring it next year and we are watching them during the playoffs

jap

Legend
Givens would really benefit from a QB with a good deep throw. Not really defending him but I see why he was a non-factor all season.

Givens knows Sam is the only current Horns QB who can throw it deep and accurate enough to allow him [i.e., Givens] to minimize contact with defenders. :ROFLMAO:

jap

Legend
How bout a tweet from AO that he will show up in good shape and ready to play or am I asking to much from a Professional football player

I want to believe 'Tree has learned his lesson that pro football is an all year sport that requires keeping himself fit year round.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I want to believe 'Tree has learned his lesson that pro football is an all year sport that requires keeping himself fit year round.
It's gotta be tough, especially as a guy that's playing sideline to sideline. We often hear about players that struggle with their playing weight halfway through the season. It's gotta be tough to know you'll have to be 10 or 20 lbs heavier than you want to be starting the year, just so you'll be able to finish healthy.

Moving into his 3rd year, I'm sure he'll have it figured out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's gotta be tough, especially as a guy that's playing sideline to sideline. We often hear about players that struggle with their playing weight halfway through the season. It's gotta be tough to know you'll have to be 10 or 20 lbs heavier than you want to be starting the year, just so you'll be able to finish healthy.

Moving into his 3rd year, I'm sure he'll have it figured out.

As long as it's not "doughnut weight" like it was at the beginning of this season. :)

rams2050

Starter
If they go to the playoffs, then I sincerely hope that Mr. Kroenke has a party bus.