Player tweets that are getting me fired up.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Right. Because it's definitely not jelly. :owned:
Certainly not that shit. Winchells knew the real stuff as do many real donut makers across this great nation of ours. Long live the Lemon JELLY filled donut! All HAIL the Lemon Jelly Filling!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Givens would really benefit from a QB with a good deep throw. Not really defending him but I see why he was a non-factor all season.
I would like to see him improve on catching with his hands. His speed is great, but he has yet to catch many balls outside of his frame. It drives me nuts.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
BTW

Lemon jelly is not good.
Lemon filling is.

When was the last time anyone had a peanut butter and lemon jelly sandwich?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BTW

Lemon jelly is not good.
Lemon filling is.

I'll check my planner.

Hmm.

Seems I never have.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
BTW

Lemon jelly is not good.
Lemon filling is.

So being able to eat it with peanut butter is the definitive jelly or not jelly standard?

What about petroleum jelly?
5042843481.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So being able to eat it with peanut butter is the definitive jelly or not jelly standard?

5042843481.jpg
C'mon....

Clearly the definition is whether or not you can find it in a food aisle (which you cannot), or in a lemon-FILLED donut (which you cannot).

Athos

Legend

5042843481.jpg

Bro...BRO!

This became a thread about donuts out of nowhere, not your LUBE of choice.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
C'mon....

Clearly the definition is whether or not you can find it in a food aisle (which you cannot), or in a lemon-FILLED donut (which you cannot).
Fricken East Coaster! What can I say? You guys call a cozy a coozy. You came up with the term pork BUTT for a pork shoulder. WTF? There is a huge list of foods you can't find on a grocery aisle. Lemon Jelly filling is just one of them. I can't help it that you guys over there with your freaky terminology don't know lemon custard from Lemon Jelly. Go tell Winchell's donuts (second largest donut chain in the country) that there is no such thing as Lemon Jelly.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wait a minute @RamFan503...

It's a Koozy

I agree on the jelly,,, but I would never even own something called a cozy... even if it kept my beer cold.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fricken East Coaster! What can I say? You guys call a cozy a coozy. You came up with the term pork BUTT for a pork shoulder. WTF? There is a huge list of foods you can't find on a grocery aisle. Lemon Jelly filling is just one of them. I can't help it that you guys over there with your freaky terminology don't know lemon custard from Lemon Jelly. Go tell Winchell's donuts (second largest donut chain in the country) that there is no such thing as Lemon Jelly.
Puhlease. Second largest in the Country? Is that why the closest Winchell's to me is 828 miles away, and I can hit two Dunkin Donuts with a rock from my balcony?

Now go get your freakin' Coozy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Puhlease. Second largest in the Country? Is that why the closest Winchell's to me is 828 miles away, and I can hit two Dunkin Donuts with a rock from my balcony?

Now go get your freakin' Coozy.
Nice neighborhood. You live in a strip mall? I can't help it that you think Dunkin makes real donuts. Those things are awful. And they wouldn't know Lemon Jelly Filling if it oozed all over them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And they wouldn't know Lemon Jelly Filling if it oozed all over them.
There isn't one in the entire State. 2nd largest...

And nobody would know it.
Because it doesn't exist.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There isn't one in the entire State. 2nd largest...

And nobody would know it.
Because it doesn't exist.
Meh. I've already proven numerous times that there is indeed a substance known as Lemon Jelly Filling. I can't help it if you live in a cave and think that disgusting lemon custard crap Dunkin uses is somehow the only lemon filling. They play a lot of banjos where you moved to in the Carolinas there Paulie?