Picks got to be Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
The Eagles GM, Howie Roseman just said in his presser that he has a very good relationship with the Rams. Peterson and Roseman earlier this week gushed about Wentz. The would not have made such a huge move if it wasnt for the guy they coveted.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I just listened to the Audibles podcast from SI.com, Sam Farmer was interviewed and his sources inside the organization insist it's going to be Wentz.

My message being, we have no idea. The Rams (and probably the Eagles now) are both throwing out enough tea leaves that can be read for either guy. I for one won't be surprised by which of those two names gets called first a week from tomorrow night.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Mike Silver, the long time Fisher insider or Sam Farmer, the new guy in LA.

Hate it as I do, have to go with Silver.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The VP just walked into my building and caught me watching a Goff highlight Video!

Damn you Goff.!!

A55VA6

Legend
The Eagles GM, Howie Roseman just said in his presser that he has a very good relationship with the Rams. Peterson and Roseman earlier this week gushed about Wentz. The would not have made such a huge move if it wasnt for the guy they coveted.
Do you think Rams would really tell the Eagles "yeah, we're taking Goff - go ahead and make your move for Wentz"?

Idk if they would do that. But you never know.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
With Fish and Snead you can't go with rumors or what they say. We have learned this before.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I think they might help the Eagles if it screwed the 9ers...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
In the Eagles press conference Roseman said how strange it was to be in a restaurant in North Dakota and an Eagles fan recognized them and came over to say hi.

The Beagles are taking Wentz

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I don't think Snead and Fisher would tell anyone their true plans for the number 1 pick, I don't see any reasoning for it being Goff over Wentz. I see Goff fitting a lot better with the eagles system and their new coach . Am I the only one thinking it was dumb for them to give Bradford so much money if your going to draft a qb so early. it is the eagles and they do very dumb things.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Goff is off.

You can have that one for free.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Mike Silver, the long time Fisher insider or Sam Farmer, the new guy in LA.

Hate it as I do, have to go with Silver.

To plays devils advocate, who better to trust with the truth and use as a source for smokescreen than silver

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
You guys don't really want to make a guy named Jared the face of the franchise, do you?

Did we learn nothing from Subway?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I like your avatar, so I will consider your post... LOL.

Who knows? It's gonna be Goff and Sam Farmer is gonna be "It's supposed to be don't crap where you eat, but I see how it is now..."

Most of the LA media has been told Wentz... The fallout is gonna be...interesting...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Like both guys - but I feel today Wentz will have a better career...also if this is the case, he'll work behind Sam Bradford from a year and watch, learn and develop which is a great luxury and usually results in good situations for long term development whereas Goff is going to get a baptism of fire...