Picks got to be Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
giphy.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't think Snead and Fisher would tell anyone their true plans for the number 1 pick, I don't see any reasoning for it being Goff over Wentz. I see Goff fitting a lot better with the eagles system and their new coach . Am I the only one thinking it was dumb for them to give Bradford so much money if your going to draft a qb so early. it is the eagles and they do very dumb things.

Sort of like giving Foles an extension before he played a down for the Rams...

WestCoastRam

Legend
There was at least one site that said that many teams had a wide gulf between Goff and Wentz and that the media was way more into Wentz than they were. Maybe that's true. Maybe the Eagles are the exception. Maybe the Browns thought Wentz isn't worth a top pick? Maybe the analytics guys are putting a bunch of emphasis on snaps played. Maybe my f***ing head is gonna explode!!!!

Can we draft already? I just really want to know who the pick is so I can spend my days exploring the minutia of our pick and what kind of toilet paper he uses and how that affects his footwork. UGH!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Sort of like giving Foles an extension before he played a down for the Rams...

Hindsight is 20/20. If foles played great and didnt get an extension we would all be saying how dumb the rams were for not getting it done early. It was a gamble that didnt pay off, so be it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
At this point I just want to buy my jersey. C'mon Rams, make the announcement FFS!!

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Really wanted us to take Wentz as he seems like a better fit...doesn't seem like that is going to happen. I just don't see what so many others see in Goff. At best I feel he'll be another "Matt Ryan" not bad but not great either. I'd rather they take the chance on the higher ceiling

TexasRam

Legend
Like both guys - but I feel today Wentz will have a better career...also if this is the case, he'll work behind Sam Bradford from a year and watch, learn and develop which is a great luxury and usually results in good situations for long term development whereas Goff is going to get a baptism of fire...

Goff's already been through the fire. 3 years of fire. He conquered the fire and is about to be rewarded with millions.

Now he eats fire for breakfast for fun, while he laughs and drinks his Coffee.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
You would figure on how they drafted last year, we would draft the guy who is familiar with our system. But who knows, maybe we're adding some wrinkles to our system this off-season.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Ok ... we need someone to make the meme for draft day if they do go Goff ..... Snead or Fisher and ... "He went to Jared" .... jewelry store reference :D

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We eff'd up and let everyone know that we liked T. Austin, so ever since, nobody has had a freaking clue, as to who we would pick, and we prospered in THOSE picks. So, who is it to say who we will pick? I have no clue, even with the breadcrumbs....because birds--can eat those crumbs.

Birds are everywhere. It makes no sense to let the Eagles know, when we control their destiny, as a franchise. Think about it. Eagles ARE birds.....

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Goff is God...blah, blah, blah.

Not buying it. He's an excellent prospect FROM A SPREAD who's going to need some time. If Fisher throws him to the wolves week one, with 3 of 4 on the road and 3 of 4 in the division? well, we can open a pool on how long we say "he's only a rookie" before that gets old. Oh... and I'd bet REAL money (if I was allowed) that they are ALL IN on Boras' offense...the same broke ass offense we saw at the end of the year. That's how they are going to justify that 17 point statistical hand job they went on about (which was such a logical mess, I dunno where to begin). The D and special teams won those games, in case anyone was keeping score...

In before "you don't want the Rams to succeed"

Cuz...that's coming...

But, hey, come game day, I'll have the A-1 ready for Goff and Fisher to serve me up some crow.

I just think I'm gonna have to pack a lunch because they're not gonna feed me much,
if anything. Which is a shame. If anyone knows me by now, it's not that I wanna be right about something when I think the Rams are making a mistake... I'd much rather be totally wrong while I watch everyone covered in confetti...

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Sorry Mac you'll have to wait on that A-1, no way Goff is opening day starter, if all goes well he may not even see the field next year

And that goes for whomever they choose