Phillip Rivers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BS: "You think you are smarter than me, Brian Schottenheimer. Fine, I will call a screen here."
BS: "Too late, Brian, I expected you to call a screen here."
BS: "Coy move, Schottster. I'm going to not call a screen then. *Whispers* Shaun Hill, I'm still calling a screen."
BS: "I heard that, Brian. We know it's coming."
BS: "*Thinks to himself* Haha, little does he know that a screen means a HB dive with a fake reverse to Tavon."
74dinner_wallypb.jpg

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Hope the Rams can give him several complementary rib treatments this Sunday afternoon. No extra charge.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't think the list of treatments for a rib injury is very long. Not much you can do about it. I am pretty confident that playing football isn't on that list.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our Rams are killing my season, by taking out Palmer, then Sanders. I have Gates next week...

I should know better than to start someone against us.
LOL Sanders and Gates are on my team as well....its so bittersweet watching these guys play against the Rams. After the hit on sanders I was excited/mad at the same time. Didnt get to enjoy that hit nearly as much as I should have

lasvegasrams

Rookie
Floyd and Gates are very dangerous. I say go crazy on the blitz for a series or two, if their line holds up, hopefully Gregg can disguise some packages that would alternate doubling Floyd and Gates.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hope he takes all the practice snaps and we finish the ribs early. Then again we were beating Az until we knocked Palmer out.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Hell yea. Quinn would probably strip him at least twice.

Lol...that would be hilarious. Because Schotty already outsmarts himself at times. I feel like that would work to our advantage. Schotty would outsmart himself to such an extent that not even Clemens could understand what was going on. :LOL:

BS: "You think you are smarter than me, Brian Schottenheimer. Fine, I will call a screen here."
BS: "Too late, Brian, I expected you to call a screen here."
BS: "Coy move, Schottster. I'm going to not call a screen then. *Whispers* Shaun Hill, I'm still calling a screen."
BS: "I heard that, Brian. We know it's coming."
BS: "*Thinks to himself* Haha, little does he know that a screen means a HB dive with a fake reverse to Tavon."
KC: "What is going on here...I'm so confused...why is Schotty arguing with himself and why are the Rams in punt formation with Tavon Austin at Punter and Shaun Hill snapping?"

TA: "freak it, I never get to touch the ball anyways. Omaha! Omaha! Omaha! Shaun, why won't you snap it already? I said, 'Omaha'."
OMG, I laughed so hard when I read that.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I hope the Rams don't kill Phillip Rivers because my mom read somewhere, in the literature that old women read, that Phillip Rivers is a good guy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope Rivers *does* play. Give him some more of what he got last time.

NuS7C4H.png
I made a note on each team we would play this season, before the season started. Next to the Charger's I wrote " Charger's = 'Lots of sacks' for the Rams." I predict Rivers won't last the whole game!!:D