Phillip Rivers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Bruised ribs with possible cartilage damage per NFL Network

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wonder if this means we will be playing against Clemens this week!?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is possibull Depaty Dawg

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(alex smith against the Raiders... shhhhhh)
Im in a 2 qb league there isnt a starting qb available...my Qbs were carrying my (Rivers/Brady)

Kellen Clemens might be my only option

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Kellen Clemens isn't a bad QB. I remember some on here wishing we still had him a couple weeks ago. That being said... hahahaha Kellen Clemens.

Big Game

Living The Dream
So we could possibly see Clemons vs Hill wow. All I can say is I hope the defense keeps "eating" I don't care who we play inflict pain and make them remember the day they played the St. Louis Rams!!!

10-6 lets do it!!! Are die trying!!

lockdnram21

Legend
So we could possibly see Clemons vs Hill wow. All I can say is I hope the defense keeps "eating" I don't care who we play inflict pain and make them remember the day they played the St. Louis Rams!!!

10-6 lets do it!!! Are die trying!!
I thought it was remember the Titans lol

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Im in a 2 qb league there isnt a starting qb available...my Qbs were carrying my (Rivers/Brady)

Kellen Clemens might be my only option
Butt-Fumbler down? I'm rolling with RGweee and Sanchize in my ROD league team (former Foles owner). Although I know yours is for big money and mine is just fun.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Butt-Fumbler down? I'm rolling with RGweee and Sanchize in my ROD league team (former Foles owner). Although I know yours is for big money and mine is just fun.
I think sanchize is even gone..lol im shit out of luck if Rivers is out...Will be Clemens (if i can get him off waivers) or ill have to make a big trade