PFF: Top 10 Free Agents 2024 (All Positions)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know some on here are high on this cat but he was a non factor until this year.
I don't think that's exactly true. She had the highest pass rush win rate in the NFL two years running.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Agreed. Not too long after that post the Bears GM came out and said he had no chance to get away (paraphrasing for humor). Also Les threw some cold water on FA in that interview he did recently so not sure what to expect at this point. Though it sure would be nice if they can find a way to fill one of their cornerstone position needs (LT, Edge, CB) to simplify things for the draft.
It sure sounds like they'll look to do some in house extensions and shop for deals in FA but after hearing Les, I don't have the sense that they're gonna bang down top guys doors with a huge contract.

I suspect were gonna see signings at the 2nd wave of FA at edge and corner. Think Smith, Lawson, Barnett, Armstrong at edge and Fuller, Awuzie, Nelson at CB.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not to mention the tag has to be a lot lower for safety vs WR or QB. Almost feel for those guys. Almost.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And Evans tag number is even higher because of his salary last year
I know there is no chance we get him but that is one wideout who I have always wanted to see in this offense. Absolutely love his game. Stafford would put him into the stratosphere.

It'll almost be a mercy for me when he signs for a bazillion per year somewhere else. :laugh3:

Psycho_X

Legend
I know there is no chance we get him but that is one wideout who I have always wanted to see in this offense. Absolutely love his game. Stafford would put him into the stratosphere.

It'll almost be a mercy for me when he signs for a bazillion per year somewhere else. :laugh3:
Yeah, my heart says lets get him but my head says otherwise. Just makes no sense to add a huge contract for a 30 year old player when we already have talent at the position. Maybe he takes a short deal for a contender but probably not. But would probably rather spend the money on Dotson and an edge/CB.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think that's exactly true. She had the highest pass rush win rate in the NFL two years running.
6 tackles total in 2022, 3.5 sacks. Complete liability against the run.
I watch too much Jets football, they're the local team, and he only appeared to have become a "player" in the KC game and followed it up with solid play in their winning streak. If there's a metric that says he was a good player in '22, then it must be Madden ratings or some made up stat

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess they think they can get a deal done with Baker based on early discussions.
Seems like it might be a quiet done deal being they brought in Coen to be his OC. Cant imagine Baker would want to change teams again, and Tampa has a good bit of cap space

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He's not a FA but I totally see the Rams trading for Zach Wilson.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
6 tackles total in 2022, 3.5 sacks. Complete liability against the run.
I watch too much Jets football, they're the local team, and he only appeared to have become a "player" in the KC game and followed it up with solid play in their winning streak. If there's a metric that says he was a good player in '22, then it must be Madden ratings or some made up stat
Just pass rush win rate. Idk how much stock you put into it but that's why he was expected to take the jump that he did. I saw guys like Jake Ellenbogen lobbying for him after we missed out on chubb in 2022.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
I really hope the rams go “all-in” again for AD and Staffords last year(s). I think landing almost any of the top 10 FA would be great.