Peter King: Football morning in America

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I explained my rationale. If you want to do the same maybe I’ll see things differently.
I performed the courtesy of re-reading the post.

From the tone and content of that post, I am certain that I will not make you see things differently and I’m not willing to try to.

Have a nice day! (y)

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
From another thread. Good read.
Thanks, Ram 65. Flv, u da man. (Capology)

Insofar as B Cooks has been a part of this thread conversation, it’s all a moot point. As flv points out, due to the accelerated cap hit, it sounds like there is no way Cooks is going to be traded or cut before the end of 2020 at the earliest.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Gurley's issues have MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more to do with OL scheme and the poor execution up front than anything he's doing.

Outside of Barry Sanders, who is gonna gain yards when being swarmed by 2-3 DL 4 yards behind the LOS???
Erice fucking Dickerson!! ;-)

Last edited:

jacktheripper85

Starter
I performed the courtesy of re-reading the post.

From the tone and content of that post, I am certain that I will not make you see things differently and I’m not willing to try to.

Have a nice day! (y)

You don’t need to make me see things differently. I’m okay with having a difference of opinion. You commented on my post so just curious as to why you think it’s so off base considering you didn’t agree with any of it.