over 43 million

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robert

Rookie
Resigning JJ, Johnson, Barron, McLeod, Barnes, Fairley, Quick and several of the depth guys (this is my priority list) with what would be $51M (while setting aside the rookie allowance)....is that doable? I don't know.

With the cuts of Cook and Britt alone would give us about 48 million. I dont see it costing 51 million. Why? cause i dont think we resign all the guys on this list. Depending on money they want that is. Quick, Barnes and Fairley aren't must signs for me. Unless they are gonna take a team friendly deal they can all be upgraded except for maybe Fairley which i think is gonna get paid to start somewhere else next year. If JJ wants more then 13 more a year i think we franchise him and trade him off to any team that will give us a 1st round pick in the draft or atleast a 2nd. I think Johnson, Joyner and Gaines can handle the secondary duties. I would like to see Quick stay and see what he could do with a QB that can actually throw the ball but not if its gonna cost us more then 2 million a year