Our defenses achilles heel, Philly's up tempo offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Philly's fast paced offense is more about running than passing. They had the #1 rushing offense in the league behind Shady McCoy. We will need to worry about the run first before sacking Foles. Philly's offense is legit.

exactly right.

stop mccoy, attack foles.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can't say that concerns me that much. We have the defensive depth and athletes to handle Philly's tempo and speed. I'm more concerned about teams that can protect their QB AND have a top tier QB.

That would describe the Eagles.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I really prefer to take-it one game at a time, and the Vikings are 1st on our Hit Parade. But as far as philly is concerned, I'm not overly worried! Who'd they beat last year? the nfc least! Wash. ha! Dallas ha! ha! The Giants ha! ha! ha! they may have beaten the Packers and the Bears, but, tome, that only proves the Old adage " Even a Blind Squirrel can find a nut once in a while!"

Irish

Starter
I love Kelly's NFL offense. Speed, athleticism, tempo, creativity; these are all things the new NFL is based upon. Shady is the perfect RB for that system, and Foles is a rising star in the league.

I like the Rams Defense in almost every game this year with the exception of this one especially if the Eagles score early.

MauiRam

Rookie
Physically we match up very well in our basic 4-3. If Donald is a part of that 4, even more so. Another thing to consider is that the Rams will be coming off a bye, fresh and ready to go. Conversely, the Eagles will have a long flight home after a likely pummeling at the hands of the whiners in whiner-land. Williams will have plenty of time to see what worked and what didn't in that game. I like our chances ..

SierraRam

Recreational User
Physically we match up very well in our basic 4-3. If Donald is a part of that 4, even more so. Another thing to consider is that the Rams will be coming off a bye, fresh and ready to go. Conversely, the Eagles will have a long flight home after a likely pummeling at the hands of the whiners in whiner-land. Williams will have plenty of time to see what worked and what didn't in that game. I like our chances ..

Me too! Back in the GSOT days, Tampa Bay was the team that could slow us down. We're young, but who knows: Saap = Donald? Brooks = Ogletree? Lynch = McDonald? And TB had nothing like Quinn!