Our defense needs a .......song?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
REO Speedwagon - Say you love me or say goodnight (The song is good...but the title really works....)

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Machine Head- Aesthetics of Hate

Bring upon the pain to anyone who lines up on the line of scrimmage!

Mick

Pro Bowler
I can't believe this song hasn't been mentioned yet. You should all feel ashamed of yourselves.

Nah....thought about it, but it's been so overdone....how overdone you say? Kids are now using it as intro music at chess competitions....now that is overdone.o_O

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nah....thought about it, but it's been so overdone....how overdone you say? Kids are now using it as intro music at chess competitions....now that is overdone.o_O
lol. Shut up.

Seriously?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No....but the fact you considered believing it should be evidence enough that the song is overdone :D:D:D
Good point. But I also wanted to confirm that the visual in my head was untrue.
That just didn't look cool to me. :LOL:

Mick

Pro Bowler
Good point. But I also wanted to confirm that the visual in my head was untrue.
That just didn't look cool to me. :LOL:
Yeah...I had the same image...and honestly, how far off can this be anyhow...somewhere, sometime, it may have already happened, and that makes me sad.:unsure:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
This song's title has just a hint of Bountygate to it, so Gregg Williams would probably approve: