Our defense needs a .......song?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
A little too many old cliche and generic suggestions, not to be critical. It could be something older and even classic, just not something that has been done 100 times or is a song played all the time in sporting areanas across the board (like 'We will rock you' or 'Thunderstruck').

I like the Avenged Sevenfold suggestion, though I am an A7X fan. I like Stranglehold too, but it's been done in a lot of different things over the years.

Music is so subjective it is near impossible to find something that will appeal to everyone. I'm not a huge fan of all the new music on the radio today, but there is good stuff out there.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
A little too many old cliche and generic suggestions, not to be critical. It could be something older and even classic, just not something that has been done 100 times or is a song played all the time in sporting areanas across the board (like 'We will rock you' or 'Thunderstruck').

I like the Avenged Sevenfold suggestion, though I am an A7X fan. I like Stranglehold too, but it's been done in a lot of different things over the years.

Music is so subjective it is near impossible to find something that will appeal to everyone. I'm not a huge fan of all the new music on the radio today, but there is good stuff out there.

it's a good tune but not one i want to associate with our Monster D-Line

I prefer the cliches

Sum1

Hall of Fame
it's a good tune but not one i want to associate with our Monster D-Line

I prefer the cliches
It was just one suggestion.

But if we want to go with the tired cliches then might as well just stop the discussion now...those songs play at the dome every Sunday already.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It was just one suggestion.

But if we want to go with the tired cliches then might as well just stop the discussion now...those songs play at the dome every Sunday already.
Well if one was to ask me, the tired cliches of sports-youtube-highlight-pump-you-up stuff includes every rap/hip op song ever made. Granted there are a few rock tunes that are tired as well in this respect..."Run to the Hills" not being one of them :) It's not politically correct,so that could be the biggest reason why it wouldn't be blasting over a sporting event. :whistle:

Awful song but these lyrics seem appropriate for opposition QBs.

It's going down, I'm yelling timber
You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night you won't remember
I'll be the one you won't forget

Mick

Pro Bowler
Ok....bear with me...afterall, you started this, not me...:D

First up....the intro song for the opposing team....

Mick

Pro Bowler
This may or may not be appropriate, but how about this when one of theirs gets rocked....:whistle:

Mick

Pro Bowler
When our team is introduced....and on a side note...good name for the Defense...The James Gang (#55 as well as Kevin James from the same movie as the song haha)

Mick

Pro Bowler
And after a sack....complete with the sack dance JJ Watts pulled off at the pro bowl...

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I still think its gotta be Nightmare because thats exactly what the defense is gonna be giving to teams the day before we play them.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I suggested Crumblin' Down by John Cougar Mellenkamp for the sack video thread.... but I'm gonna win this one on song title alone.

It was originally made for a Batman musical that got scuttled (true story).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I can't believe this song hasn't been mentioned yet. You should all feel ashamed of yourselves.