Our defense needs a .......song?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
After reading the other thread (our defense needs a nickname ASAP). I was thinking about what would get the fans/players pumped. Some of you younger guys may know better newer songs then me (age 50) but for me, I would like to see them flashing big hits/sacks/reactions (both fans and players) to the tune of Stranglehold(T. Nugent) "Here I come again now, baby. Like a dog in heat. Tell it's me by the clamor now baby. I like to tear up the street! Now i've been smokin for so long, Ya know i'm here to stay, Got you in a stranglehold, baby. You best get outta the way!!!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
How about "We Will Rock You" by Queen

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
How about:
?

Wow that is a terrible song. I wish I could put into words how much I hated that. I had never heard that song before, and if there is a just God I will never hear it again. Forget waterboarding, forget Chinese water torture, just play that song over and over again.

Wow that is a terrible song. I wish I could put into words how much I hated that. I had never heard that song before, and if there is a just God I will never hear it again. Forget waterboarding, forget Chinese water torture, just play that song over and over again.

So it's a no go for our D then? :unsure:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
How about "We Will Rock You" by Queen

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

Never heard it, that would be a great song for sporting events someone should have thought of it sooner.

Memphis Ram

Legend

Change some of the words of this old school rap and you've got a name (Batterram) and a song.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well we could name the defense this and have it our song

Well it's a great song anyway, when I test drove my Electra Glide that song came up on the stereo loud at my first stop light, done deal I bought the bike.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Let's get serious boys. When our front 7 is about to get all over the opposing QB he needs to hear this ringing in his ears before, during, and after the sack...."You've been thunderstruck!"

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Let's get serious boys. When our front 7 is about to get all over the opposing QB he needs to hear this ringing in his ears before, during, and after the sack...."You've been thunderstruck!"

That was Thors walk up music for wrestling matches

Hawk

UDFA
Dut naa nananaaaaaaa nanananaaaaaaaaaaaa danananan na na na HEY na na na danananan na na na HEY

"We're gonna beat the sh$t out of you...you...you...you,you,you"