Our defense needs a nickname ASAP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fanatic

UDFA
I like Gateway assassins... What says you?

Some good ones here and some cheesy ones as well. Just want to throw my idea in the hat. Are you ready?

here it comes......

The STAMPEDE!!

def: "A sudden frienzied rush of a herd of wild animals."

(Go easy on me:))

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Some good ones here and some cheesy ones as well. Just want to throw my idea in the hat. Are you ready?

here it comes......

The STAMPEDE!!

not bad at all, though I would prefer a more nastier sounding nickname imho

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave

here it comes......

The STAMPEDE!!

Been suggested before... I just don't know if rams actually stampede.

Welcome, BTW.

But James Laurinaitis can claim the term is his via inheritance... ;)

That's where I got the idea from, it's got the family ties, puts 2 fingers up at "The Legion of Boom" :sick:, and it's quite an awesome sounding name, what's not to love.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
STAMPEDE has potential, no doubt about it, for a gameday sign with the D either bigger than the rest of the text or in another color. I don't know if Rams stampede either, but if they did it would be fearsome!

Gonna have my kid make me a Battering Rams banner though, I think that would be the hotness.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
http://www.sheep101.info/201/behavior.html

Rams don't stampede. In terms of other Ram behaviors... the Grazers? The Head Butters? The leader followers? The flockers? The players with field of vision ranges from 191 to 306 degrees?

Yeah... I think if we want to get a really good nickname, the Rams stuff is getting left behind.

I'm still down with Fearsome Foursome... for the nostalgic value if nothing else. The "4" would refer to the number of DL players on the field at any time, rather than naming 4 of the specific 8 players where we're darn good on the DL.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'll dig this thread up because I have a great one...

Greatest Showstoppers on Turf

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I liked the four Horsemen of the apocalypse that somebody had in a thread earlier. Except then they all bitch about who gets to be war and who has to be pestilence. Like the scene in the Tarantino's movie Reservior Dogs were Buschimi has to be Mr. pink.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Ok I'll play.
How about " The line of fire" for the d line.

We're gonna freaking torch some QB's.