Our defense needs a nickname ASAP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
with black lightning and white thunder it should have something storm like... or just 'The Storm'

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
with black lightning and white thunder it should have something storm like... or just 'The Storm'

Way too WNBA...

With Long, Donald, Brockers and Quinn "Fantastic Four." Orrr...

Sick'em, Sock'em orrr...

Blitzkrieg Bash orrr....

And the "2 second drill" is coined by our defense for opposing for QB's.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm still gunnin for "The Four Horseman of the Sackacolypse".

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Way too WNBA...

With Long, Donald, Brockers and Quinn "Fantastic Four." Orrr...

Sick'em, Sock'em orrr...

Blitzkrieg Bash orrr....

And the "2 second drill" is coined by our defense for opposing for QB's.
really you just called mine WNBA and you turn around with one of the gayest comic book teams lol.
The Midwest Maulers
The Gateway Gashers
The Four Hornsmen lol

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
really you just called mine WNBA and you turn around with one of the gayest comic book teams lol.
The Midwest Maulers
The Gateway Gashers
The Four Hornsmen lol

Anything beats SEATTLE's WNBA team lol. Whoop!

Deacons of Defense. Boom! Lol

I was thinking "You're going to get your fucking head kicked in" but thought that might be a bit long so decided on "QB mutilation"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How about Calling the Front 4, the 'Balls of the Core' ( After my Marine unit 3rd Battalion 1st Marines, who's nick name was "Balls of the Corps") Never mind, "Balls" would never make it in the Media! (Sorry it's the SLOW period getting to me):coffee:

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
I'm just going to go over the top and throw out,Greg Williams and the bounty hunters, or maybe vigilanties

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Since no one liked mine......cause you guys suck!!!!!!!!......

I say we go with Merlins idea from another thread:

A few ideas:

The Mean Guys
The Wide Blue Line
Chock Full o' Sacks
Uncle Gregg's Good Time Jamboree Band (Because nobody expects trouble at a good time jamboree. The element of surprise is ours.)

Those shirts would be awesome!! Kinda cartoony with Quinn using Wilsons face on a washboard! Long blowing into a jug, which is actually kraperdinks head, with the hole obviously being his nose. Brockers beating Lynch's head with a log, Donald doing something....And Williams in the background with his middle fingers up and a big ass grin. Or something like that lol.

Definitely need to make those shirts happen!!