One Free Agent Loss That You Are Still Upset About

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Warner…period…led us to 2 Super Bowls, and won one of them. I cried watching him lead the Cardinals to the big dance…he was so good anticipating receivers and their spots. If Martz was wise, he would have used Bulgers utility to allow Kurt to heal up, he threw Kurt away instead….I throw up in my mouth just typing it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Warner wasnt a FA loss though. He was released. Different conversation as there are many guys released who should have stayed.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Henry Ellard is another that always pissed me off. He was far from finished and furthermore should be in the HOF, but that's another story.....

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I listened to a podcast with D'Farr interviewing London Fletcher and it brought back all of the anger after the Rams essentially rejected him by letting him walk after Super Bowl 36. The guy was a valuable player wherever he went. He played for 12 more years in the NFL after the Rams for the Bills and the Redskins. He recently was inducted into WST's Ring of Honor. He never missed a GAME after he left the Rams. He was our stout MLB.

WTF, WTF.WTF.WTF!

Kevin Greene - he was at an Olive Garden in HB back in the day on a date.Was with big 9er fans & they knew Georgia was trying to move the team & was cheap.ED29,Slater,ext,ext,ext,ext……

The first one was HACKSAW REYNOLDS.I believe he became the first Rams Free Agent in Rhe NFL ??
There is a history there,but History of a XRam & XUSC player being 9ers stucked.Ronnie Lott & Marcus Allen we’re Great California Kids.
Hated seeing Eddie D get veteran FA players for less by just wanting to win a be treated well.

The Cool Thing Now is The Rams & Mcvay have built that Culture & Robert Woods is such a First Class California Kid. DJ1 is a perfect example of coming to The Rams for less to play for a Great Franchise who will treat you well with a chance to win. Sean Mcvay & Kevin Demoff have created that.

Whose House ? I will always say Stan’s House!!! I appreciate SOFI stadium & hope The Rams find a way of winning The SuperBowl.Like a Modern Day Field of Dreams story.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cost us 2019 imo.

TOTALLY DISAGREE!!! I don’t think Joseph Noteboom playing LG was the reason. Plus I like Austin Corbett & Jalen RAMsey. Not taking your opinion away.
I will always say The Refs made such a Bad Call on John Sullivan on that Todd Gurley 10 yard run.Would have changed the game.The Fact that was his last game & The Rams cut him sucked. Andrew Whitworth was definitely upset & would tell you how bad of a lose that was.
The Big 5 was a Solid Group.The Rams needed a RG for Austin Blythe.They had a chance to win it with him,but I don’t know if The Rams win a SuperBowl with him in 2019 at RG. — Yes if Blythe was replacing Sullivan then that works.
—btw I’m a Austin Blythe fan. I appreciate his value dollar vs play.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Fletcher & Greene rank right up there as horrible free agent losses, losing Saffold was also a costly mistake imo.
More recently I regret losing Morgan Fox.

Not part of the question, but one of our worst trades ever was unloading Jerome Bettis.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Recent history Roger Saffold. The implications for downgrading our line are well known in our recent history.

Kevin Greene is one from years past that hurt. Most of the painful losses were trades a la Dickerson.

Cromwell

All Pro 21
Name
Tom
Yeah London Fletcher was a salty one, but Kevin Green and Eric Dickerson burned my biscuits as well

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Steven Jackson - because he was my childhood hero. I guess I'm not upset anymore but I was at the time.

Danny Amendola (low key)- We all knew he wasn't resigning with us, but it's upsetting that he became a known name due to the Pats. I remember my Pats buddy from college asking me about Danny A when they signed him. Now everyone thinks his career started with the Pats.

Saffold - no explanation needed

Last edited:

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds-----was so sick when he went to the whiners! A extremely sad day in my Rams history!

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
London was a HUGE loss.

Pisa Tinoisamoa stung for me as well.

I was initially pissed about Mike Gruttadauria as well. But, we did fine.

Kevin Carter was a tough one.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds-----was so sick when he went to the whiners! A extremely sad day in my Rams history!
Wendell Tyler too! And Ike Bruce along with Tory Holt should have never worn a different uniform.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
London was a HUGE loss.

Pisa Tinoisamoa stung for me as well.

I was initially pissed about Mike Gruttadauria as well. But, we did fine.

Kevin Carter was a tough one.
And Kim Herring.....SONOFA!!!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Much the same as you guys, the Fletcher/Green/Warner group is probably the top 3 for me. As for trading, Bettis hurt my heart. He was my guy back then and still sport his jersey. What hurt even more about that was that we used the 6th overall pick to replace him and we all know how that went.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll go with Greene as well. It's neck and neck him and Fletch. But what irked me about Greene was the way the Rams mismanaged him by playing him in a 4-3 which he hated. The dude was our best player at that time and what do they do? Change the fucking defense to limit his effectiveness (thanks again Fish) then let him roll out to Pittsburgh under Dom.

Goes to show it's all about the quality of people you have running the team tbh. Over and over that's a lesson we've been taught that's for damn sure. But it would have been nice to see Greene racking up sacks in horns, the dude was great to watch with his intensity he had no quit in him.