On Tavons latest TD (called back)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I concur. I've been saying it for the last week or so. In 2 WR sets, he should be stealing some of Givens's snaps. Austin has been completely "unpressable" this year. He's consistently won off the LOS with his release. And not just won...embarrassed the guy against him.

I thought I had seen this as well. Someone please tell me why Shotty has not?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Is there anyway you can post videos directly to this site so that doesn't happen, X?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is there anyway you can post videos directly to this site so that doesn't happen, X?
That's a lot of storage to put on the server, so no. Not really. We're looking into alternatives though.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I concur. I've been saying it for the last week or so. In 2 WR sets, he should be stealing some of Givens's snaps. Austin has been completely "unpressable" this year. He's consistently won off the LOS with his release. And not just won...embarrassed the guy against him.
Why is it taking our coaching staff so long to figure this stuff out? First we play soft coverage with our CB's, then we can't figure out who to run at RB and how, now we're just learning how to best employ TA. I realize the season is a work-in-progress, but I guess my expectations are that some of this more obvious stuff would have been worked out a long time ago. Are my expectations unreasonable?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HAHA!!! :rofl:

The thing is though how reliable is he on the run block situations. If you only put Tavon there in for pass situations, and defensive opponents pick that up tendency they will roll the safety his way. Something to think about...

If Tavon and Givens can pull the corners and safeties 15 yards deep before they realize its a run, then that is enough. It seems to be working in Philly.