On Tavons latest TD (called back)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
it's probably some panther exec who's the literal version of pyscho, dressed in a cam newton outfit and responds to a blow up doll version of Ron Rivera's beckoning
Lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
well, I was just going to resize and re-upload. Do I still need to do that?
No. Anyone who has a signature that exceeds a certain height/width will have it automatically resized.
There are limitations now to how big a sig can be on here, and that's just so we can have some uniformity.

iced

No. Anyone who has a signature that exceeds a certain height/width will have it automatically resized.
There are limitations now to how big a sig can be on here, and that's just so we can have some uniformity.

that's what she said

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
And this bozo worked a playoff game last year, his first year back after health problems? Wow. Seems like the NFL isn't so picky about using their best.

jjab360

Legend
Wow, Tavon made it look so easy on that catch. That's how we should have been using him all season long, not trying to force him into the Amendola role.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
And this bozo worked a playoff game last year, his first year back after health problems? Wow. Seems like the NFL isn't so picky about using their best.

That's the thing Q, this is their best and shit like this is gonna keep happening until the NFL starts caring about more than it's darlings and SUPAHSTARS.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Holy shyte he absolutely burned that cornerback for speed and got a shyte load of separation with only a slight change in direction. having seen that, surely the coaches have to start using it more. if nothing else, its going to make a defensive co-ordinator think about what his safeties are doing and maybe give others more space to take advantage of elsewhere. in that one play, he's look infinitely more threatening than he has all season

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
That's the thing Q, this is their best and shyte like this is gonna keep happening until the NFL starts caring about more than it's darlings and SUPAHSTARS.
You see my sig and the NFL on that windmill in the background? The NFL officiating is what I've been tilting at for years. The simple fact that the NFL insists on nazi tactics to keep the players and coaches from criticizing the zebras, all the while keeping a blackout on ANY discipline for said zebras, tells me that the NFL doesn't hold the zebras responsible for ANYTHING that happens on the field. And that's because the NFL has forever been guilty of tampering with how the games are officiated.

You tell me ... if Jerry Jones or Bob Kraft happened to interface with the head referee, how do you think that ref would respond? Yes SIR!

iced

Holy shyte he absolutely burned that cornerback for speed and got a shyte load of separation with only a slight change in direction. having seen that, surely the coaches have to start using it more. if nothing else, its going to make a defensive co-ordinator think about what his safeties are doing and maybe give others more space to take advantage of elsewhere. in that one play, he's look infinitely more threatening than he has all season

this is what i dont get..tavon has djax speed and acceleration, why not use him as so

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
It would have been fine, but since it was Tavon, it got called back.
HAHA!!! :rofl:

The thing is though how reliable is he on the run block situations. If you only put Tavon there in for pass situations, and defensive opponents pick that up tendency they will roll the safety his way. Something to think about...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I remembering it correctly? Didn't he line up on the outside and completely destroy that corner off the line?

I always thought with his quickness he could line up on the outside.

Remember Desean Jackson was only a "slot guy" but he's made corners look foolish on the outside.

Maybe have Tavon line up on the outside more. Have him and Givens switching to mess with coverages.

I concur. I've been saying it for the last week or so. In 2 WR sets, he should be stealing some of Givens's snaps. Austin has been completely "unpressable" this year. He's consistently won off the LOS with his release. And not just won...embarrassed the guy against him.