On Tavons latest TD (called back)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
it's probably some panther exec who's the literal version of pyscho, dressed in a cam newton outfit and responds to a blow up doll version of Ron Rivera's beckoning
Actually, NFL videos are encoded behind the scenes. Youtube has algorthms that automaticially check every video against a list of licensors. So, when you post an NFL video Youtube catches it right away and blocks it. It's all automatic, and I know of no way to strip the embedded code from the video.

Perhaps try Vimeo, or another uploading hosting service. I'm not sure if the others are as sophisticated as Youtube.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What a lame call, I don't see why it should have been called, Sam was already in the process of throwing when it happened, and it looked pretty marginal to me.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, first off, that tripping call...nvm...

Secondly, he set up that corner. He saw the corner giving him the outside and made him look stupid.

I think he should get some more outside snaps.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
video already removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
They just don't want the evidence up that the NFL hates Tavon Austin bro.

iced

Actually, NFL videos are encoded behind the scenes. Youtube has algorthms that automaticially check every video against a list of licensors. So, when you post an NFL video Youtube catches it right away and blocks it. It's all automatic, and I know of no way to strip the embedded code from the video.

Perhaps try Vimeo, or another uploading hosting service. I'm not sure if the others are as sophisticated as Youtube.

it wasn't an algorithm that hits janoris jenkins wikepedia lolol

just sayin'

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Hey. Not to change the subject, but why can I no longer cuss on here?

GO RAMS!!!!

V3

Hall of Fame
It was probably reported by one of Sunday's refs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dude. That sig is WAY too big. It fills my whole screen.
Not that I mind looking at her or anything, but you need to scale that back.