Okay what is done is done: Bright spot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Okay it is what it is.

Look at it this way. The Rams play the Cards at SoFi. They know what to expect from the Cards and how to beat them.

The Niners will play Dallas whom they can beat.

The Eagles will get roasted for lunch by the Bucs.

This is the bright spot. As the lowest remaining team, the Niners will go to GB and take out the Packers. Their run attack is exactly the way you beat the Packers in Lambo.

The Rams go to sunny Tampa and beat the Bucs whom they have already beaten twice.

The Championship game will be in Sofi in a revenge match with the damn Niners.

The Niners take out the Pack then the Rams get their revenge game. Taking them out in the Championship game will be much sweeter and hurt them more.

Anyway, that's how I see it. The Rams will face teams they know and have already beaten in the first two rounds. If the Pack beat the Niners well ho-hum LOL. The Rams match up well with the Pack and can beat them in Lambo as Stafford knows how to play there.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Okay it is what it is.

Look at it this way. The Rams play the Cards at SoFi. They know what to expect from the Cards and how to beat them.

This is the bright spot. As the lowest remaining team, the Niners will go to GB and take out the Packers. Their run attack is exactly the way you beat the Packers in Lambo.

The Rams go to sunny Tampa and beat the Bucs whom they have already beaten twice.

The Niners take out the Pack then the Rams get their revenge game. Taking them out in the Championship game will be much sweeter and hurt them more.

Anyway, that's how I see it. The Rams will face teams they know and have already beaten in the first two rounds. If the Pack beat the Niners well ho-hum LOL. The Rams match up well with the Pack and can beat them in Lambo as Stafford knows how to play there.

Like your Plan!! Just hope the Rams read it and carry it out!!!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just like the Stafford v Goff comparisons. I judge Stafford by his last game(s), unless something changes it won’t matter who they play.

I want to be positive, the recent play makes me skeptical.

As always Go Rams!!!!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Ok @oldnotdead just spot the Rams a 17 point lead while you're at it. The Rams need to overcome themselves before they can achieve that goal.

Oline needs to toughen up against the Cards. DLine needs to get home. Morris needs to stay away from the prevent.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Okay it is what it is.

How did the Rams beat Tampa twice when they only played them once?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I almost want to say no thanks, because I just don't think we have the team or the mentality to be the 49ers, especially our HC and DC. If the 49ers somehow lose to Dallas or we advance to the Super Bowl without facing them, we'll just have to live with the asterisk. I'd honestly rather lose in Green Bay or just about anywhere than face the 9ers again. And generally, my confidence in this team to win it all is shot after the choke job today.

McVay really needs to re-think his entire approach this offseason, and he and Snead need start building and scheming this team explicitly to beat the 49ers.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I almost want to say no thanks, because I just don't think we have the team or the mentality to be the 49ers, especially our HC and DC. If the 49ers somehow lose to Dallas or we advance to the Super Bowl without facing them, we'll just have to live with the asterisk. I'd honestly rather lose in Green Bay or just about anywhere than face the 9ers again. And generally, my confidence in this team to win it all is shot after the choke job today.

McVay really needs to re-think his entire approach this offseason, and he and Snead need start building and scheming this team explicitly to beat the 49ers.

I agree.

And I’d just as soon avoid another NFC championship loss to SF. Been there done that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We have a good team, they're just not quite as tough as the 9ers were today. Other than that it doesn't mean all that much. And btw I am fucking beyond pissed. Straight beyond it man. But life's too short so...

There were a lot of positives today. First being the offense finding that late drive, in that situation probably 7 out of 10 times we're going to win. Second being the Rams at least played the 9ers to the hilt. That basically makes true what many of us thought, which is that the Rams are a tougher team than they were six weeks ago. And that matters, to me at least, with the playoffs here now at last. It's a good sign.

Another positive is that our offense for half the game, which incidentally was mostly when they were pushing that run game, they had that 9ers front at least not pinning their ears back and had good control. If we end up seeing these bags of shit in the playoffs again maybe this game will serve as a good lesson. Maybe, just maybe, McVay will realize he doesn't have the pass pro to be a pass heavy offense. This OL is good from balance perspective only. As long as they're not facing "pass rush drill" they're ok in protection.

Lastly just gonna say that McVay needs to make a realization: Michel is our offense. Take a deep breath and say it after me Sean. Go ahead. It's ok. It's gonna be ok.

Just from this point forward make sure that Michel is the answer for 3rd and short. It is a fucking mentality. It needs to be a mentality. If you want to win it all you'd better start prioritizing the run game, because we don't have the pass pro to do your sissy shit approach. You don't need to produce early on either. Look at Shanny saying he had a count he wanted to get to, meaning that he knew his OL would wear down our front with enough run snaps. In this duel of coaches the truth is that Shanahan is > McVay. For one reason too... He respects the fucking run game and what it does mentally to an opponent.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

There were a ton of plays, one after the other, where the Rams lack of discipline in coverage or run fit or whatever could have not happened and we would win that game. It was a string of dumb shit mixed in with some great plays by the 9ers.

It's like we just happen to be in the fucking reality where we dropped a 17 point lead. At least I don't have to wonder any more who will break Sean's streak. Of course it was Shanahan lol.

That was one hell of a good game, though. It was a tough, physical battle between two good teams. Just a shame that we're on the wrong end of it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
There were a ton of plays, one after the other, where the Rams lack of discipline in coverage or run fit or whatever could have not happened and we would win that game. It was a string of dumb shit mixed in with some great plays by the 9ers.

It's like we just happen to be in the fucking reality where we dropped a 17 point lead. At least I don't have to wonder any more who will break Sean's streak. Of course it was Shanahan lol.

That was one hell of a good game, though. It was a tough, physical battle between two good teams. Just a shame that we're on the wrong end of it.

Either way, I don't want to see them again this year. I don't trust McVay against them, and I goddamn sure don't trust Raheem Marmie. We need to spend the offseason, whenever it begins, building our team to beat those fuckers into the ground.

TexasRam

Legend
I am over the game. On the positive we made it a close game compared to the last time we played them.

The Niners are a tough team and we just simply cannot stop their run game. Add Morris BS and it's just unwatchable Madness.

At the end of the day we had the ball in our "sell the farm for QB" hands and he shit the bed again. Oh well. Let's hope this sticks in Staffords mind and we goes into the playoffs with a less risky approach.

The big positive is the seeding. Anything can happen but I like our chances at home with the Cards.

Ideal path would be Cards -- Tampa -- Niners. Then beat these A holes in the Championship game.

But one game at a time. Anything can happen. Lets Go!!

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMO if McVay runs Sony for that half yard for the first down look at how much time they would have taken off the clock. In other words, there would not have been time for that final Niner score in regulation. Face it McVay simply doesn't trust the run since Gurley. Michel is as good of a short-yardage RB as Gurley was IMO.

McVay is pass-happy and he doesn't seem to care his QB is a turnover machine. Goff never threw this many INTs but McVay was all over him for it. But Stafford keeps getting a pass for bad play. Stafford was simply late with that last throw. Totally his fault. Too many of those for my liking. I still like Stafford. But for god sake, McVay needs to sit him down and reign him in or get his head straight. But he never did it with Goff so he's certainly not going to do it with his BFF Stafford.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just like the Stafford v Goff comparisons. I judge Stafford by his last game(s), unless something changes it won’t matter who they play.

I want to be positive, the recent play makes me skeptical.

As always Go Rams!!!!
Yeah 27 out of 28 is just not good enough. That pass to Higbey for the second TD anyone can do that. The drive to take the lead in the fourth quarter, who cares.

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW the Rams had them beat twice, but Morris kept allowing them to stay in the game. IMO he's the biggest factor in this loss.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah 27 out of 28 is just not good enough. That pass to Higbey for the second TD anyone can do that. The drive to take the lead in the fourth quarter, who cares.
If you’re going to love him for the great moments, it’s ok to critique the poor plays and performance.

But you must be right because you felt the need to tell me so.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If you’re going to love him for the great moments, it’s ok to critique the poor plays and performance.

But you must be right because you felt the need to tell me so.
I agree it is fine to dislike when he makes bonehead plays. But, Stafford has demonstrated why they valued him so much. He has brought the Rams back in each of the last three games and gave them opportunities to win. They did not lose today because of his play.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas is a tough matchup for SF. Not a gimme by any stretch. Should be a good game.

Hopefully SF shows their true self and gets some prison sex on national TV. Then all those idiot fans of theirs can change into their Packers apparel the rest of the playoffs.