Official Vent Thread: Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Reasons we lost today:

1. Pass blocking absolutely pathetic
2. Receivers dropping passes and not getting separation.
3. Pick 6
4. Three missed field goals.
5. Missed opportunity with a dropped pass knocking them out of field goal range earlier in the game.
6. Interception in end zone.
7. Blown coverage in Packers first td.

As we say almost every week "the Rams could have won if (insert plays they could have made)." I don't want to hear anymore about having a young team. The Packers have the second youngest. It's bad to think that they could have won if they didn't kill themselves. It's a shame. Here's to playing Cleveland in two weeks. They left way too many points on the field today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You know the rules.

Let's keep the name calling in check.

Me; the passing offense was really-really disappointing, but we were in the game right to the end despite a few big mistakes.

On the road, against GB, that's a sign of progress.

CGI

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
This game was really frustrating to watch. Oline still needs a lot of work in pass pro.

This D is ready. Gurley is ready. Give us a passing a game and we have a playoff team.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Why not come out with the ghost motion with the Tavon to help Gurley get going early?? Why does anybody rely on Rodger Saffold to start an NFL game?? Quick won't be resigned unless it's at the bottom of the roster. He won't be a #1 WR ever. Cook won't be back next year, I hope. Kendricks is an adequate #2 TE and that's it. This team needs to admit it missed on a lot of skill position guys and find the next #1 WR to help out Austin and Gurley. I'd love a decent TE that could block reliably and catch in traffic. The middle of the field hasn't been exploited since Warner was here.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I don't want to hear anymore about having a young team. The Packers have the second youngest.
GB may be young but not at QB. Obviously a huge difference how Rodgers dealt with the pressure versus how Foles dealt with it. Obviously the lion's share of the blame is on the OL for the suck passing game, the WRs/TEs were bad, plenty of bad to go around. But Foles was bad, too -- perhaps just one well-timed big gain scramble could have put the GB rush on its heels a little bit instead of just being a bullseye back there. Also throw in some blame on the coaching for not moving the pocket, more screens, or something.

tonyl711

Starter
pissed of because the Oline was neglected for so long we are forced to play 2 rookies, 2 second year players, and a vet who couldnt keep his original position.

Big Willie

Starter
No vent here. Didn't expect a win and hoped for a good showing. Defense gave up 17 points to a Rodgers led team which is a positive. OL woes were there before the Packers games, so nothing new there. Gurley looking good again, so that's a positive. The interceptions were bad and the field goal misses were bad too. Still, we had chances to compete with the Packers on the road. Things are looking up.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Foles is exactly what we thought he was. Guy isn't 2013, just hope he's good enough to be 2014.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
So far the "go with very young and rookie offensive line" isn't working out this season. I really hope that changes.

Athos

Legend
Get a fucking real WR. Our pass catchers blow shit.

And learn how to pass block.

Another win pissed down the drain.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's why I don't drink the Kool aid after a good win . Ridiculous display by the O .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I figured we'd lose this one but I'm more bothered by the way we lost than us losing. Foles left at least 3 TDs on the field while throwing four interceptions. Yea, the OL was poor in pass pro but Foles was shitty today. Unbelievably shitty.

Jared Cook was Jared Cook. I've had enough of him.

That's all I have to vent about other than dropped passes. Which are always an issue for this team.

Well, I guess one more thing...I really am going to be upset if Zuerlein's confidence went into the shitter.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My vent; Foles interceptions were very bad. Then again, he was beaten to a pulp every time he dropped back.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg Robinson whiffing on field goal.
Foles interception at the goal line
Sack to put us out of field goal range
Penalty to put us out of field goal range
12 points people. Twelve points that we left off the board

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need more consistency from the OLine. Last week they were being hailed as much improved after their 2nd half. This week they were a mess all 6 of them that played. The WR/TE for the most part were horrible. Unable to get open and when they did they wanted to drop passes. Between the lack of protection and the lack of production from the receivers we ruined Foles today.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Gurley goes over 150 yards and we don't dial up play action.
Defense played really well except for 2 big plays.
Jeff Fisher plays scared at the end of the first half.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
-It's not going to happen but I'd like a veteran kicker in the offseason.
Zuerlein's strength is in his leg and not in his mentality. He needs a psychiatrist.

-Brian Quick looks like a rookie again. Complete regression?

-Offensive line in pass pro was AWFUL They lost the game today with Foles help.