Official Training Camp Thread - Day Three!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Mine too. How many times in the first 2 TCs did we read about an O-lineman stopping Fairley? I can remember two at least.

Have you heard anything good about his play?
Think I did hear one good play he had...maybe. Might be making that up for myself lol. Brockers seems to be shining big time this TC.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
QMLLHUITGAAVUBI.20111123150742.jpg

resize

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How did Rhaney do today? Seemed like both Jones and Barnes got beat like a drum in the 1st team reps.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
How did Rhaney do today? Seemed like both Jones and Barnes got beat like a drum in the 1st team reps.
I think we are all waiting for the later reports. Seems he did good on a few plays that I heard.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
guys guys guys guys guy i have 150 new alerts STOP LIKING MY STUFF RAHJKDFSBFJKDSHFLSD

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So it seems Rhaney did better than Barnes and Jones so far. Heard nothing good about those two.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Someone who knows the cap could answer this better but I think Pead might be worth more to us cut (with money saved to use on a contract for one of our FA's this upcoming year) than traded (where we might have to eat some of that money)... Not sure. Plus, doubt we'd get more for him than we got for Stacy. Conditional 7th, maybe?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
guys guys guys guys guy i have 150 new alerts STOP LIKING MY STUFF RAHJKDFSBFJKDSHFLSD

Yeah! Not that I've done anything to deserve it, but like my posts instead! I don't mind alerts.