Official Training Camp Thread - Day Three!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

getting stepped on is much better than falling in a heap on your own or someone's body landing on your leg.

Alan

Legend
Tron liking the Brock:
Dont think Fairley is over taking Brockers. I think it will be more of Brockers on 1st and 2nd then Fairley coming in on 3rd. Thats my initial thoughts on this.
Mine too. How many times in the first 2 TCs did we read about an O-lineman stopping Fairley? I can remember two at least.

Have you heard anything good about his play?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is...is that not what I said? All of our starters are returning. We just have upgrades at 2 spots. Ayers over Dunbar. Fairley over Brockers.

We're returning 10 starters the 11th is a backup now :)

And Fairley won't start over Brockers they don't even play the same role in a 4-3. As others have said and we all acknowledge, Fairley will take Brockers spot in obvious passing downs. Brockers will start at the 1-Tech Donald at the 3-Tech and right now Fairley is the backup and rotation. It's possible Trinca-Pisat will be the 1-Tech backup.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I like the fire but the coach has to make them run laps

Ramzfan- Tell that dude with the sign to take that crap to the front office and keep it out of camp. Players and coaches can't do anything about that situation and don't need to be reading it.

They're here every camp. At least they have a voice that makes the videos and what not.