Official Training Camp Thread - Day 10!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rodriguez 3 first man on field doing punt catching. Now many out there doing trick catches.

V3

Hall of Fame
Things I'd look for if I could be there:

1.) Is the "center of the day" holding his own?

2.) Is Foles getting the ball out faster/ making better decisions?

3.) Is Tavon getting open/being targeted/and catching the ball more?

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I'm at practice today. Blue faulk jersey and grey athletic shorts. Say hi if you see me.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Have fun guys. Probably can't post any live tweets due to being stuck at work, but I can post them once I get off if no one takes it up themselves. Thanks for being there, ya'll!

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Has anyone been able to take a look at Marquez? Looked on the depth chart I believe he's #15...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
NFL Network just showed C Long and W Hayes sneak up on and try to soak RQ and AD with the gatorade cooler while they were doing an interview with Siciliano. They missed. They were wearing masks and everything. Lolz...

Last edited:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Until I just looked at tweet, I didn't realize just how big Gurley's legs are...Wow !!!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Until I just looked at tweet, I didn't realize just how big Gurley's legs are...Wow !!!!!
Yeah, the main reason I added that too....BTW, that Mason is put together too...But since he's shorter it's expected to be stocky...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Lotta discussion about Keenum between the media and coaches, and very little about Davis lately.
I just feel Davis will be under such pressure in these first 2 preseason games....It'll make the second half so interesting...Davis will be hitting Blake & Givens & Smelly...and that other TE with the hands....all game...ahahahaha LOL...oh yeah Bayer....
I still like the blocking TE better...he brings the pain in hitting drills...