Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm All-In ..
Bet It all.jpg

It's All-In on Todays game and The Ram's going 8+!! ( Both where easy Bets!!)

Last edited:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
To long of a wait and of course my clock seems to be going in slow motion waiting for kickoff.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
May Rams blood brothers everywhere continue to carry the torch for our fallen Thordaddy.
To those there....rock the joint!

I've got 6 month baby watch duty this morning, wife couldn't get off her shift....may be hitting pause on the DVR a lot. So alas, no real time checking in with you guys until later today.....
Go Rams.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Just woke up. 1 hour to game time. Dealing with a slight hangover after a pre-birthday dinner with the family last night at a Japanese Teppan restaurant. (Benihana style) had 5 Kirin bottles and 2 shots of sake.

Bout to grab some breakfast and get ready for some RAMS FOOTBALL!!

LET'S GGGOOOOOOOOO

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Rams Inactives: S. Mannion, T. Mason, T. Gurley, D. Bates, D. Williams, A. Donnal, B. Quick

Quick is a surprise..
He alluded that Quick would probably be inactive on the Jeff Fisher show this week. I'm not surprised, but I guess if you didn't hear it, then it is kind of shocking.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

He's not caught up yet. Fisher kinda hinted at it in some interviews. Think they want to go a bit slower with him too, because of how bad the injury actually was. It sucks, but the good thing about the injuries (where we have them so far knock on wood), is that we have good back ups in place. Guys all got good reps in pre-season too. Even Pead.

Need to protect the ball today. Priority #1.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He alluded that Quick would probably be inactive on the Jeff Fisher show this week. I'm not surprised, but I guess if you didn't hear it, then it is kind of shocking.

Didn't hear this, thanks

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Just finished playing madden 16 played a quick game against the Seachickens on all pro. Here is my prediction for the game today
image.jpg

…..

Legend
ok what up....how many times have we sacked Wilson?

oh...the game hasnt started. nevermind.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Starting rb out -
check_mark.png

Backup rb out -
check_mark.png

#1 receiver out -
check_mark.png

Win anyway -