Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's finally here. In around 6 hours the season officially starts. I'm getting excited. I couldn't sleep in today. Time for the Year of the Ram

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Already flying this beauty frim my balcony. Bring on the Season of the Rams!

20150913_072921.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok Boys, we are stacked and packed. WE are JUST as talented as them, but we have HUNGER and they are in OUR HOUSE! JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NX0SHk0.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My boy woke me up before I was ready, so I deactivated the alarm system for him and went back to bed. I closed my eyes and then I realized it's Sunday! I was instantly wide awake.

I liken this feeling to Christmas morning when I was a kid, or my birthday. It's the first time in many years that I am this excited for it, because I think the team will finally be good.

Wish I was going to the game, but at least I can watch it in TV

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I've been up since 2 AM my time, so about 5-6 hours or so. I just couldn't sleep when there's football the next day. I'm so excited, maybe more than I ever have been. This is going to be an awesome year for us, I just feel it!

FRO

Legend
Please be better than last year's opener. Talk about being depressed. We need to win this game. With their two great safeties gone and their middle of the offensive line crap, we need to win this game for sure.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I like the Christmas morning analogy! As soon as I woke up at 6:00 am this morning, I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. It's season opener (!), Seattle (!), I'll be there (!), and get to meet all my ROD brothers and sisters! What could be better!?!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've been up since 2 AM my time, so about 5-6 hours or so. I just couldn't sleep when there's football the next day. I'm so excited, maybe more than I ever have been. This is going to be an awesome year for us, I just feel it!

That's just awesome!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Watching the game @ home today on my big screen. My Cardinal fan buddies are coming over to watch both games, but as you enter the home entertainment area there's no doubt who's house this is. This giant 7' x 7' blanket on the wall is a constant reminder :)
downsized_0913150511.jpg

Not sure which gear/jersey i'll be wearing yet.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
GO RAMS!!

temp20130824_StlDEN_004--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

" Let's go kick some Ass Boys!!!!"

crying_seahawk.jpg

LEAVE 'EM CRYING!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm wearing an Ogletree home jersey today.

FIRED UP!!

…..

Legend
I'm at work today, we're at max production making sure the Rams have enough Gatorade, so I'm doing my part for the movement.

92.9 ESPN The Radio in Atlanta has the game today, so I will get to hear it at least!

Go Rams!!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's finally here. In around 6 hours the season officially starts. I'm getting excited. I couldn't sleep in today. Time for the Year of the Ram

Is it weird I feel like a nervous school girl?
I want us to win so bad today!