Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think the players will feel the ROD mojo in the stands. I predict 12 sacks today :)

It could happen.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm pumped.
I was thinking about going to a friends house for opening day bbq, but decided to go to a friend from work, that's another die hard Rams fan.
I want to watch this game with no distractions.
I wish I could have made it to the Lou for the Thordaddy memorial, but it wasn't in the cards. He's well represented though without me.
I'm sure it will be a memorable game for all that made it.

manmaderam

The one and only
I'm wearing my new Foles jersey and the wife is wearing a Tavon Austin jersey, god it looks hot on her lol

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Game time boys!!! I couldn't sleep last night cause football was on my mind. It's 7am and ready! Full case of beer in the fridge

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
1412248.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vml8gRsFdIE

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
im calling it right now! Tavon is going to have a TD. They want to give this guy the ball more

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That was a LOOOOONNNGGG off-season. There were times when I felt this day would never arrive! ITS ON. Gameday!!!! Woooohhoo! I am so jacked.

…..

Legend
We're having the Plant Manager and his wife bring in a cake at 11:30 today for an employee of mine that is transferring after 11 years of service.

So I made myself very clear to the crew at our morning meeting.

"Eat your fu_king cake quick so my boss will go home and I can turn the game on......and congratulations to Tim on his promotion."

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Had to go AD99 today for the jersey. Here come the Shehawks fans lol it's on!