Official Rams@Seahawks Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
William mutha fuckin Hayes was dominant today. Tru got another big INT and Barron was Barron until he got hurt. All three must be resigned and Chris Long and Jared Cook can hit the bricks. This team is at a point where decent players are going to be shown the door to retain the new core players. Keenum managed the game well and I really like the drive he engineered to make it a 2 score game when Seattle had the momentum. He should at least be in camp next year IMO.

tonyl711

Starter
I can only guess why Jim Thomas would try and steal the spotlight from a player like Barnes who had a great and courageous game and somehow try and put it on himself

F that guy
how is that stealing the spotlight from him? and how is he trying to put it on himself?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
everyone.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
how is that stealing the spotlight from him? and how is he trying to put it on himself?

Okay. Did you see Gurley with his signature leap over the defender? Which was frickin' heroic, only to fumble the ball and have Barnes recover? So instead of Jim "Jimbo" Thomas praising the great hustle and fortune of Barnes and our collective team in that play and on the other fumble, Jimbo Thomas heckles the play -- If you can't see the dripping sarcasm in Jimbo's post them I can't help you

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
The turnaround from Cignetti/Foles to Boras/Keenum is shocking. Too bad this didn't happen earlier....might have been in the hunt.

I'm not sure I agree with that. First, I will agree Foles really regressed. However, with Foles/Cignetti the Rams were 4-3 after the home win against the 49ers. On top of that, the O-line was in flux for many of the games during mid-season. The O-line recently has become stable with Havenstein back in the starting line-up and Wichman having a couple of starts under his belt at Guard.
Another thing I noticed is some of the same plays that were used earlier in the season by Cignetti, were still being used by Boras the past few games. The only difference is better execution by the players.
IMO, a change to Boras/Keenum a few weeks earlier may have had the same results ; more losses than wins.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I love a game like this....

I'm no different than the rest of us, I want wins and playoffs and Super Bowls but by God, I love an underdog that sticks it's chest out and says "I don't give a shit, I'm kicking your ass".

And that is exactly what they did!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
And at Seattle, a continuous losing streak there would've driven me nuts
To be fair the scheduling God's have been on their side for the last five years with the time of year we end up playing them in their house

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Nice win in a good physical game. OL is playing better, Defense manned up, Keenum did enough without mistakes.
Great game. My only complaint was that accepted penalty to make it 3rd and 31 it was the one time I was stressed but oh well thats Fish acting like football 101 is a fantasy and not non fiction.
Congrats on a sweet win against a hated division foe and rival

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Nice win in a good physical game. OL is playing better, Defense manned up, Keenum did enough without mistakes.
Great game. My only complaint was that accepted penalty to make it 3rd and 31 it was the one time I was stressed but oh well thats Fish acting like football 101 is a fantasy and not non fiction.
Congrats on a sweet win against a hated division foe and rival

I understood the thought process, he took the penalty to get Seattle out of FG range and thought the D could keep them from getting a big gain for 1 play, unfortunately they got 28 yards to set up a 4th and 3 then later on converted the 3rd and 18.

Hell of an answer afterward though, I thought it was just a matter of time before it got away from us after that first Seahawks TD

tonyl711

Starter
Okay. Did you see Gurley with his signature leap over the defender? Which was frickin' heroic, only to fumble the ball and have Barnes recover? So instead of Jim "Jimbo" Thomas praising the great hustle and fortune of Barnes and our collective team in that play and on the other fumble, Jimbo Thomas heckles the play -- If you can't see the dripping sarcasm in Jimbo's post them I can't help you
to each his own, i think you are overthinking it.