Official Rams@Seahawks Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

khel72

Rookie
One more win against the freaking Whiners and we are no longer losers! Say hello to mediocrity :) Tough looking back at games we could and should have won. 10-6 was a real possibility.

DeaconJ

Rookie
The turnaround from Cignetti/Foles to Boras/Keenum is shocking. Too bad this didn't happen earlier....might have been in the hunt.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Tim Barnes earned every dollar today...
giphy.gif

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
A sweep of the Squawks. I was worried because those guys find ways to get the calls and sneak out w/ victories. But not this time..............
Game balls..... Gurley, Hayes, Johnson.......and Barnes. That is the way to want it more. That is the first step........
Thanks guys.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Honestly, not even sure where our holes are right now. Get some guys healthy, resign Keemum for 4 years, and go BPA all through draft (WO!!!! Ok that's one hole), and we're ready to strong next year.

FRO

Legend
8-8 will be great. A non losing season. We are so close to being a playoff team. Problem is we need a QB and I don't know how we will get one.

Debacled

Starter
Fisher ball really as boring as people thought? I don't think so, I could hardly sit down all game. Keenum with just a blip over 100 yards passing, Gurley with only 89 rushing himself....and damn it I wasn't as entertained as I was all year long.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I went all in with my ROD$s today and with the exception of Tavon scoring a TD I won every bet! Great game by a D that was made up mostly of back ups! The Rams proved they can beat the officials if they dont let it get in their heads. Gurley is deadly. Not sure how seattles O can be dangerous, everytime I watch them I am unimpressed.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone know the last time the Rams had a three game winning streak ?

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Great win, the most satisfying in a long, long time....kudo's to Barnes, Keenum, Hayes, et al. :banana::cheers:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No GRob penalty. That's the biggest shocker here.
He had a couple pass pro where his guy got good pressure but every LT does. He has been growing all year. Honestly if this line comes back next year and Jamon comes back healthy we could have a good line going. GRob has to continue to grow for this to happen.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Barnes, yes - Keenum, yes - Johnson, yes - Gurley, yes - but...

We can't forget 99
He is so damn good we expect nothing but more than massive destruction on every play and he delivered today

Still our most valuable player and future Hall of Famer
GO RAMS!!!!!!!'

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I am too giddy to speak really.

I'm looking forward to the excuses from those Water Chickens fans.

What a great game ... Again. Night all

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
8-8 will be great. A non losing season. We are so close to being a playoff team. Problem is we need a QB and I don't know how we will get one.
Start with re-signing Keenum open up the competition and see what Mannion's got

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I love the win, but guys........stay centered. We are not a great team. When your QB throws for 103 yards and you want to sign him for 4 years you know your fans are desperate for a QB.

I would say the Oline and Defense played balls to the wall today! Good win......onto 9ers week. :)