Official Rams@Seahawks Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This is dedicated to all the Negative Nancys in the GDT who predicted we would lose this game even while we were ahead. :sneaky: Have a little faith boys. :banana:

The one on the receiving end of this ball is the Seahawks, Pete Carroll, and their fans. Eat it!!!

DyRNLsi.gif

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is sooooo awesome. Let's finish 8-8 and have our first bob losing season since forever!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a winner. Great game. Start to finish.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh it feels so good. Win next week and our disappointing 8-8 season includes going 5-1 in division. It's meaningless since we're not in the playoffs but that's a small victory I can enjoy.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I've seen enough.I'm a Boras fan and dare I say it ,you give keenum a legit #1 receiver and we could do worse.
Don't care how old Hayes is,resign that man.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What's even more sweet is we did it without a ton of our starters in their freaking house. Gotta love it.
Only thing that would of been better is if it knocked them out of the playoffs.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Feels good! Finish strong next week and finish 8-8. After where we were a few weeks ago, 8-8 would be nice. Makes you feel good about going into the off-season. We need to re-sign Jenkins, Johnson, and Britt. Re-structure Long and Laurenitis contracts.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
That was the Ram's Super Bowl! Such a fucking satisfying win. Thank you Santa Claus!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good game today. Keenum did enough to keep us in it. Great throw to Britt. Gurley had a good game. Barnes bailed us out big time. The OL pass protected well today. Defense was very good. Made some mistakes on the back-end but the DL brought it. Hopefully the injured guys get healthy in time for SF.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Another great team win and even better getting it in Seattle and getting to watch Carrol whine like a baby.

On top of that I get to go to work tomorrow and see all those 12's dragging their butts.

FRO

Legend
This is th best and most gratifying win of the year. At times we look like a playoff team. Offense was solid. Keenum was solid. Greg Robinson had his best game. Gurley is a stud. Britt had a very good game. Defense played great. Considering we have Quinn, Ogletree, and McDonald and Barron out for the second half of the game, our defense was great.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was beautiful, just beautiful!