Official Rams@Redskins Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Notice how the Rams scored all of their points in the 2nd half and none in the 1st?

I think that might be a reason why the D played a little better.
Still shitty. To give up those runs. All facets failed today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not going to harp on the OLine though I'm sure it would be easy to do so. They're young and will hopefully gel and step up their game. The part that I've about had enough of though is the LB crew. JL55 has been a good starter for a long time but he's too slow and too often out of position and the captain of the defense can't afford that. Alec Ogletree will make some big plays and shine once or twice a game and it makes people ignore how many times he misses tackles, takes bad angles and just flat out gets owned in pass coverage. I'm ready to restart the LB crew like we did with the OLine this year. Myles Jack in the 1st next year sounds damned good to me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Saints just lost at home to Tampa.

We're not the only fanbase feeling like crap right now.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was all Pead's fault, right @Rabid Rams, yeah that's what I thought. Release Pead!

No calling out of other members even if it's in blue.

The good news today is that the 49ers got pounded by the Steelers. The bad news is that we play the Steelers next Sunday. The only football game worth watching the rest of the day is the Seahawks @ Green Bay. Hope Aaron Rodgers and his crew beat the crap out of them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not going to harp on the OLine though I'm sure it would be easy to do so. They're young and will hopefully gel and step up their game. The part that I've about had enough of though is the LB crew. JL55 has been a good starter for a long time but he's too slow and too often out of position and the captain of the defense can't afford that. Alec Ogletree will make some big plays and shine once or twice a game and it makes people ignore how many times he misses tackles, takes bad angles and just flat out gets owned in pass coverage. I'm ready to restart the LB crew like we did with the OLine this year. Myles Jack in the 1st next year sounds damned good to me.

Jaylon Smith also sounds good to me. Scooby Wright as well.

But a QB of the future might be nice.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Both those teams suck. Seems like we do also. Why don't new Orleans try and put a defense together so Brees doesn't throw for 400 yards every week and still lose?

Walter

Rookie
I was really looking forward to 2-0 at the dome next week. I had no doubt they would win today. Just a bad day, looked out of sync all day.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both those teams suck. Seems like we do also. Why don't new Orleans try and put a defense together so Brees doesn't throw for 400 yards every week and still lose?

How about we combine teams? Asshole Face as HC with Gregg Williams at DC (that pairing worked in the past). Our defense. Their offense (plus Tavon and Gurley).

Lesson

Oh, really?

Saints are actually in a terrible situation. Their D is garbage and still rely solely on Brees to make magic happen. Shit ain't gonna work anymore.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

The Saints may not be a great team, but their fans surely had that one circled as a win... Just like we did with Washington.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fishers seat should be hot - not warm - but hot. But of course it won't be because we all know deep down that Kroenke has mentally checked out on this team. As long as they don't suck too bad that fans start protesting or buying merchandise he's happy to float at 8-8 until he gets to move his team out of his home state to L.A. like we all know he wants to do, (sorry mods I know we're not meant to talk about that - and I'm not trying to start a flame war - I'm just venting).

Understood but let's stay far away from that topic here and in every other thread.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Does anyone actually think we are going to be better than 1-4 after the next three games? I don't and I see a couple of ugly losses. This team just can't put it together. If they don't make the playoffs this year Fisher needs to be gone. No excuses. Like others have pointed out, he's the only constant. We have gotten rid of everyone else that has been blamed the last three years. I am just sick and tired of this same crap every year. Sick of it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd like to know which game film the coaches spent more time watching this week. Seattle or Washington.
Totally out-coached and unprepared. Washington looks improved but come on...

This team can't run the ball. Also i wonder just how many plays Cignetti has out of the T.Austin jet sweep. They look great, but eventually we're going to have to find other base formations that work.

Jared Cook played like shit. Just a pathetic offensive showing today.

Last edited:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I've reached my tipping point. Been following every Rams game since I was 10 back in '03 and slowly became the mega-diehard fan I am today. I, like many others on this board eat, drink, and breath Rams football. I mean 100% 24/7 365. From watching daily interviews, to reading daily articles, rewatching games, and engaging with fellow fans in social media, the Rammies DOMINATE my free time.

Well quite frankly I've just run out of gas. Year after year I put my heart and sole into my fanhood and this is how we as Rams fans are repaid? We have gone through the worst 5-year stretch of football in the SB era (15-65). We are one of only 4 teams that hasn't made the playoffs in the past decade. Fish has said our team is better than our record would indicate, but is that really the case? We have all the talent in the world, yet Steve Spagnuolo was somehow able to match Fisher's best win total with a much less talented roster.

The Rams have taught me that nothing is ever as easy as it seems. The talented roster we've amassed over the past 3 years should equal more wins right? A team that beats the NFC champions should be able to handle a bottom 10 team right?

The passion is still there for my Rams. I'll still watch games, but I just can't invest so much of myself emotionally anymore. The Rams are like a being someone in a toxic, abusive relationship: you want to get out of it, but it's much easier said than done. From now on I think I'm just going to go 75%. It just takes to much out of me and ruins my weeks when I invest so much.

Can anyone else relate?

Sappy113

Rookie
Does anyone actually think we are going to be better than 1-4 after the next three games? I don't and I see a couple of ugly losses. This team just can't put it together. If they don't make the playoffs this year Fisher needs to be gone. No excuses. Like others have pointed out, he's the only constant. We have gotten rid of everyone else that has been blamed the last three years. I am just sick and tired of this same crap every year. Sick of it.

No worries, our next two opponents only just put up 43 and 48 points today...

With Fisher you're pretty much guaranteed mediocrity. You probably won't flush out over the course of a season, but you won't max out your win rate either. I for one feel this team has too much potential for that to be acceptable by now. No playoffs this year = start looking for new HC.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No I'm not thinkging we'll be 1-4 going into the bye this year. We'll see how we do next week vs Pitt at home that could go either way. I still think we beat Az at home. @GB will be a very tough one though. I'm not giving up and I'm not walking away from this season. There are things I don't like that we do but I'm not giving up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No I'm not thinkging we'll be 1-4 going into the bye this year. We'll see how we do next week vs Pitt at home that could go either way. I still think we beat Az at home. @GB will be a very tough one though. I'm not giving up and I'm not walking away from this season. There are things I don't like that we do but I'm not giving up.

We'll go in 3-2.