Official Rams@Redskins Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Honestly I know I'm pretty emotional right now, but I just don't see this team ever improving enough to justify Fisher sticking around. If we don't make the playoffs he's done imo. Excuses year after year. I want results. I don't want a team that looks like a Super Bowl contender one week and looks like an FCS team the next. Same players making the same mistakes and some things (like the penalties) will never change.

So who would you like if Fisher is in fact fired in January?
I vote for Marty Shottenheimer and his boy at OC. Then we can hire Jim Haslett.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your placing the majority of the blame on Foles and that's bullcrap. Many times he gave himself more time by escaping the pocket and nobody got open for him. The poor guy had NO time in the pocket. So yeah, some passes were off target. But let's not mention the two big drops by Cook, at least two by Benny and yes, even one by the guy that can do no wrong Sted Bailey. That O line was crap. And so was the receiving core. There's only so much a QB can do with no time and nobody to throw too. And it doesn't help, that we had to abandon our run game because the defense couldn't stop the run to save their lives, and made Cousins look like Tom Brady. It's a lot easier shutting down an offense with a big lead, especially since the offense has to be one dimensional.

Except Cook's two "drops" were both on throws that were not well placed.

Should Cook catch them? Yes. But Foles should have made accurate throws.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
typical Nick Foles followed up by typical Rams play. I'm done I really am. Im not putting any feelings into this bullshit team anymore. its not overreacting. not at all. because it happens every year and I'm tired of this bullshit, year in and year out. I was at this fucking game so i had to sit and listen to these stupid loser ass Skins fans that have even more of a pathetic team than us catcall all through the end of the game and all the way back to the car. thank god nobody got in my face cus i really would snapped and probably gotten arrested and/or jumped. you know its one thing if Foles did bad or just the Oline did bad but no the entire fucking team did what they always do and I'm tired of it. so glad i held off and didn't buy a new jersey. fuck them! i have enough stress in my life than to be upset about these pathetic assholes anymore

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm tired of having a team that plays its division games hard and then rolls over for any other team . Fisher has built a team to win the division I just want a team built to win period .. Rams have gotta step it up

There were issues all over the field, but the main reason we lost this game was bad online play especially in the run game. On the bright side though I thought austin had another good game even though the rest of our offense didnt.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Not minor point. Tim Dwight or Welker would have made the skins pay for those bouncers. Agree on the 2 plays with huge effect. That Westbrooks offside on 3rd and 13 is inexcusable and instead of them being short they ended up scoring, which is another reason why do we have 3rd stringers playing on crucial downs, when we have Fairley.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
typical Nick Foles followed up by typical Rams play. I'm done I really am. Im not putting any feelings into this bullcrap team anymore. its not overreacting. not at all. because it happens every year and I'm tired of this bullcrap, year in and year out. I was at this freaking game so i had to sit and listen to these stupid loser ass Skins fans that have even more of a pathetic team than us catcall all through the end of the game and all the way back to the car. thank god nobody got in my face cus i really would snapped and probably gotten arrested and/or jumped. you know its one thing if Foles did bad or just the Oline did bad but no the entire freaking team did what they always do and I'm tired of it. so glad i held off and didn't buy a new jersey. freak them! i have enough stress in my life than to be upset about these pathetic assholes anymore

Vent thread winner. :sneaky:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

you know what time i wake up to watch this shit, 3am. why, why do i do it? when he was hired we knew fisher would make the rams at least average, that's his m.o. can he make them better than that? i've seen nothing to suggest he can. our only hope is gurley,

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

you know what time i wake up to watch this crap, 3am. why, why do i do it? when he was hired we knew fisher would make the rams at least average, that's his m.o. can he make them better than that? i've seen nothing to suggest he can. our only hope is gurley,

c3a3a73268050c317e021cc2d34acbcb_zpsu2ysglts.jpg

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Listen, it was bad. Really bad. And after the highs of the Seattle win, it was particularly grim loss

That being said, it's only week 2, we are 1-1. We had a bad game, but Every team does at some point in the season.

I hate to use them as an example, but The patriots went on a run of crazy W's after they got outplayed, out coached, out fought and embarrassed at Arrowhead. Let's wait and see what this teams about before we write off another season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Listen, it was bad. Really bad. And after the highs of the Seattle win, it was particularly grim loss

That being said, it's only week 2, we are 1-1. We had a bad game, but Every team does at some point in the season.

I hate to use them as an example, but The patriots went on a run of crazy W's after they got outplayed, out coached, out fought and embarrassed at Arrowhead. Let's wait and see what this teams about before we write off another season.

That's where my head is at. On to next week.

Last edited:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I swear, after last week's win and this week's loss, there is a whole lot of overreacting going on in these posts. LOL. This shit here is the total opposite of what was being posted last week. Man, the difference one game can make.

BTW, I do have my issues with this team, but I realize that it's early in the season. Gurley isn't the savior, but he is a MAJOR talent and will upgrade the offense. The way I see it, win your home games and swing for .500 on the road and everything will be good.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Fisher's accomplished just as much as Reid has.

.586 vs. .523 winning percentage. 10-10 in playoffs vs. 5-6 in the playoffs.

I'd take Reid over Fisher. With Reid you expect his team to make the playoffs. With Fisher you hope you do.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN.

Dagnabbit! !

That's right, I said Dagnabbit. I don't care if mods censor

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I swear, after last week's win and this week's loss, there is a whole lot of overreacting going on in these posts. LOL. This crap here is the total opposite of what was being posted last week. Man, the difference one game can make.

BTW, I do have my issues with this team, but I realize that it's early in the season. Gurley isn't the savior, but he is a MAJOR talent and will upgrade the offense. The way I see it, win your home games and swing for .500 on the road and everything will be good.

Thats all fine and dandy, but we haven't done that in Fisher's tenure. After today, there's nothing to suggest it will be different this year.