Official No-Vent Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Nothing to vent about from me. We lost as I expected, although it was frustrating that we were still had the lead in the 4th qtr.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm actually excited to see how this young Defense is getting this Gregg Williams D and how quickly Barron is making his presence felt.

I REALLY, REALLY don't wanna talk about the QB situation since it can't be addressed until the off-season.

That said, the one thing this coaching staff has to understand is that this offense absolutely MUST either play with a lead or be close.

As well, they MUST work with Davis on keeping his throws down. His throws that have killed this team are high throws that have been tipped. This team isn't dropping balls like they used to.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nothing to vent about from me. We lost as I expected, although it was frustrating that we were still had the lead in the 4th qtr.

I was tense in this game. I wanted it bad.

But, like you say... It was close. We had them. Didn't finish.

You can see some things coming together if you step back and look.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Defense played well. We are seeing them coming together. Cook had a nice game. WR's are getting open. More than in seasons past. Mason looks like he can lock down the starter for us. This team fights to the end. This is definitely becoming a defense that teams don't want to face the rest of the season.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Didn't expect a win really. I'm liking the ascension of this defense though sans 3rd and long situations. Williams really needs stop blitzing consistently and let the four man rush eat the quarterback on 3rd and long. Sometimes dropping the linebackers and safeties back into coverage will give our rushers time when the QBs are forced to make reads.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Defense played well. We are seeing them coming together. Cook had a nice game. WR's are getting open. More than in seasons past. Mason looks like he can lock down the starter for us. This team fights to the end. This is definitely becoming a defense that teams don't want to face the rest of the season.

We are definitely a hard hitting Defense. Barron adds to that mentality.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Giants gave up 350 rushing yards to the Seahawks today. Things could be worse I guess.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm actually excited to see how this young Defense is getting this Gregg Williams D and how quickly Barron is making his presence felt.

I REALLY, REALLY don't wanna talk about the QB situation since it can't be addressed until the off-season.

That said, the one thing this coaching staff has to understand is that this offense absolutely MUST either play with a lead or be close.

As well, they MUST work with Davis on keeping his throws down. His throws that have killed this team are high throws that have been tipped. This team isn't dropping balls like they used to.

Work with Davis? Davis is done. No way they start him again.

Next week we will finally get to see what this team can do with an experienced QB.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Work with Davis? Davis is done. No way they start him again.

Next week we will finally get to see what this team can do with an experienced QB.

No way Fisher is gonna bench Davis. I'll put money on that, and I never bet. We're gonna have to put up with Davis til we get someone else. At least the defense is coming on.

Hopefully next year it won't take the defense 6 or 7 weeks to show up. If the offense can get it together we'll be a good team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Fisher has given Davis plenty of rope.

Will he make a change? I don't know.

But it wouldnt surprise me if he did.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I expected to win that game.

Defense looked pretty good. I'm still not sure what is happening to them on 3rd downs, but they certainly played well enough to win.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We're so close. Every week we have a chance to win. It wasn't long ago we didn't.

We're going to get to the point where were winning more than losing. And once we do, we're going to be pretty damn tough to beat.

Patience is tough work, but I have no doubt it'll pay off

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think Fisher has given Davis plenty of rope.

Will he make a change? I don't know.

But it wouldnt surprise me if he did.
If Fisher does start Hill and Hill doesn't produce, that puts Fisher into an incredible bind IMO.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Rams pass rush looks great again.

Barrow fit in well.

TA has again proved he can be big when used properly.

TM is the real deal.

Tree had another good game.

Gaines was a friggin' steal.

There's a lot to like watching the Rams. They are a QB and a few O linemen away from being contenders.

Big Willie

Starter
Did anyone hear Howie Long at halftime? He rarely talks about the Rams (presumably cause his kid plays on the team), but today he talked about how he thought they were the up and coming team in the NFC West....And once they solved out their QB situation they were positioned to win the division for the next few years.

Personally, I think they are a couple of second year contract players away from being legitimate. I think that's a LG, C, FS, LB and a QB away.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Did anyone hear Howie Long at halftime? He rarely talks about the Rams (presumably cause his kid plays on the team), but today he talked about how he thought they were the up and coming team in the NFC West....And once they solved out their QB situation they were positioned to win the division for the next few years.

Personally, I think they are a couple of second year contract players away from being legitimate. I think that's a LG, C, FS, LB and a QB away.

I did.

And... He's right. We have talent. We are close.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yeah, I'm thinking Davis will start next week. I hope I'm wrong, however, as Hill was benched due to Davis' playing well not because he performed poorly (which he didn't).