OBJ talk???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Unreal.... Wtf are we even doing.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
giphy-39.gif

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Just heard on am 710 OBJ to the Rams.

Not a huge fan but if he catches fire. Lookout

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow would this be embarrassing...

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Regardless of your thoughts about him personally, I think there is no chance he is not an improvement in our 3 WR packages. He will still scare defenses and he clearly can still get open. I really love the signing myself. As others have mentioned, we were only really 3 deep at WR, had one of them gotten injured we'd have a potentially not good WR core.... until now.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well, a one yr deal, if does well he helps with another comp pick in 23'

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bahahahaha

I made a post earlier in this thread that I didn’t want the guy but I thought McVay would. Pretty sure I was told no way multiple times. Do not like the guy but with our coach and GM this makes total sense not sure anybody should be surprised.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I felt it in my bones boys. I'm happy but what makes me more happy than anything is this teams ability to do what they feel it takes to win. Their commitment is unbelievable this wasn't money this was just full court press and regardless of whether we like or dislike OBJ he is now a Ram. In my gut I just thought it made to much sense.

Also of note is the way they do it. They are like CIA so tight lipped. Well done Rams!!!!