OBJ talk???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Lord know even at 5yds a carry we don't run the ball so we should go balls to the wall. That said I'm more concerned with an injury to any of our main 3
Exactly. There's enough balls to go around and if one of the top 3 WRs goes down we are dead. That's why I hold Van on my fantasy team as a handcuff to Kupp. Every time Kupp gets hit I cringe but feel safer with Van on my bench. Same thing in real life as if Kupp goes down at least with OBJ life goes on.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Must suck to worry so much about what if that you want a cancer like Beckham for insurance.

Fuck him the Browns should have let him rot.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Must suck to worry so much about what if that you want a cancer like Beckham for insurance.

Fuck him the Browns should have let him rot.
No kidding. The motto We not Me. How does OBJ fit that bill anyways. Lol I swear people must forget that.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Uh oh.....
Screenshot_20211111-120725.png

rdw

Pro Bowler
I cringe at the prospect of signing OBJ.. but if we do I'll cheer my arse off for him.

Ramon Ram

Starter
I have been a big proponent as you all know based on my posts on this thread. GMF was saying yesterday how it would be a great fit. What they didn't say is what we all know, and that is we just lost 3 WR's in 2 weeks. They only mentioned DJ as they obviously aren't in tune with Tutu and Harris like we are, and most importantly like McSnead is. From a depth perspective in our all in season, this is a no brainer protecting against more injuries. If Ramsey and company can convince him, then this is where he should play out the season. Let's get this done already and use the bye week to get him acclimated while he sleeps in his GF's place.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
If he is still good, I’d have no problem slotting him at #3 and pushing Van down. VJ has had some little injuries and it may be good to give him extra rest rather than using him 75% of snaps. Next year VJ back at #3 (or more) full time.

Honestly I have no idea if OBJ is still good or not. Seems he’s lost a lot. But could be just the Browns.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Wow I’m surprised. Hopefully it works out. I mean, he was quiet in Cleveland, along with his stats. But whatever, let’s see what happens.