now you can vote on the helmet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
addon.jpg
Vote on the face mask

Either blue or white

Grey is not an option

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

love it.

A.

the blue looks better. the only white should be the horns.

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
Ah didn't read it right haha.
Tough but I like the white. Now hopefully they do the same with the jerseys

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The blue looks great, but it appears the white is winning.

Where's the silver at?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I hope they take out the gold in the jersey as well, because it looked odd and i couldn't stand to see it all season long. I am curious about the how the blue unis will look.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I like the helmet just don't think it matches up well with the current uniforms. Maybe they will have a vote for a jersey change soon who knows. That being said I like the white facemask.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I hope they take out the gold in the jersey as well, because it looked odd and i couldn't stand to see it all season long. I am curious about the how the blue unis will look.
Can't and won't redo jerseys until 2019. At least that is the word so far

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
No . the gold on the jerseys stay the same . they cant change the jerseys themselves

I guess they can only change the jerseys once every five years . and with new uniforms in 2019 . they cant change them now . then again in two years

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
No . the gold on the jerseys stay the same . they cant change the jerseys themselves

I guess they can only change the jerseys once every five years . and with new uniforms in 2019 . they cant change them now . then again in two years
Yeah, I just read a bit about it. It's going to look so out of place, I guess as long as they win it doesn't matter how they look.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Alden GonzalezESPN Staff Writer
The Rams are going with blue-and-white helmets in 2017, which the team wore in the '60s and '70s and brought back for the Thursday night game against the Seahawks. Fans can vote on whether the face mask will be blue or white. On Tuesday, they were able to vote on one blue stripe or two for their pants. Rams will undergo a full rebrand for the 2019 season, but are doing away with the gold from their helmets and pants for 2017. Under NFL rules, jerseys must remain unchanged until 2019.

Bummer.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Its all about the horns

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If we go back to white and blue jerseys then it will look great. But with the gold it will look silly.