now you can vote on the helmet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ninedeuce

Rookie
They're getting rid of the gold on the helmets and pants but they need to keep the gold trim on the jerseys. That's gonna look ridiculous. Why not just change the jersey too and pay whatever fine the league will levy.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I guess I'm in the minority when I say I love the new uniform change. That navy/gold look from STL is so boring. White/blue for the uniforms and the 99 get up for the throwbacks. Love it!

Well to each his own......however over the years I have gotten many compliments about my Rams navy/gold jerseys.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They're getting rid of the gold on the helmets and pants but they need to keep the gold trim on the jerseys. That's gonna look ridiculous. Why not just change the jersey too and pay whatever fine the league will levy.
I don't think its just the fine , I think it has more to do with retail stores , most retailers order their merchandise months in advance , so you cant just all of a sudden make large changes in a product without giving retail stores ample time to unload their stock of the old style before you force them to buy the new style

which is why it takes two years for teams to get their new uniforms through , that way store aren't stuck with boxes of merchandise nobody wants anymore

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I think the home Whites will be OK ish

The Gold is gone off the pants , and the Gold on the White jerseys are fairly minimal

Now the road Blues , that's a different story , still going to have the Gold numbers , which will now match absolutely nothing

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Ok things that need to happen now:

1. Get rid of gold on jerseys. Yes I know this can't happen this year but after seeing the complete ugliness of the color rush of white horns and deep blue with current jerseys, looked like one of the ugliest and laziest options ever.

2. Get rid of the half collar bullcrap. The worst design flaw ever in an nfl Jersey. No one likes it. I literally have not seen or talked to a single person who likes it. My biggest hate on our jerseys.

3. Bring back the motherfuckin horns on the motherfuckin sleeves!!! They did it on the color rush 2 years ago, and it should be on every Jersey every week. It is a trademark no team can compete with.

4. No border on chest/back numbers. The gold outlining the white always annoyed me.

5. Never again do blue on blue. The blueberry look was the fkn worst. Go with blue and white or white on white.

6. White socks with blue pants. Blue socks with white pants. Easy peasy.

7. Keep crap simple. Don't go crazy in a couple years with the jersey design. Keep it updated but simple at the same time.
8. Ditch the blue pants and bring back the yellow/gold pants.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sure about the white facemask

I mean I like OK

But............

I just think the horns stick out better with the Blue Facemask

I'm just hoping someone told Demoff to fatten them horns up a bit

otherwise , the rest is all mute

C54R8QgUYAAQFKF.jpg:large

Todd59

Rookie
I understand what they are trying to do, but until the gold is removed from the jersey, the uniform is going to look like a mismatched collection of clothing. If the the jersey has gold, the helmet and pants should have (at least some) gold too.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only things missing are the horseshoe on the helmet and Andrew Luck under center.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well this is disappointing. I keep waiting for the day this team doesn't let me down.

Having said that, the fact is they have to keep their colors for a couple of years after requesting a change. Their colors are gold, blue, and white. That's what they will be forced to use for a couple of years so my hope is that this is simply their way of minimalizing the gold until then. And at that time change it back to the canary yellow, royal blue look. I can only hope at this point.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
so now we're mismatching? Pants & helmets don't match the jersey? How does this happen?