Not over it yet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
still processing.

Just not ready yet.

I’m sure there are others.

Love you guys but I’m still stuck on Sunday.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Let it go my man.... Life is way too short to fret about trivial shit like this. My neighbor and very good friend damn near died from a brain bleed last week. That shit gave me an entirely different perspective on things.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let it go my man.... Life is way too short to fret about trivial crap like this. My neighbor and very good friend damn near died from a brain bleed last week. That crap gave me an entirely different perspective on things.

This is good advice.

But I’m with @Dog.

:LOL:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I haven’t even looked at the box score let alone highlights. It’s going to take a while to get over it.

My buddy is a Broncos fan and it took him three years to watch the highlights of the Super Bowl blowout vs Seattle. It stings for a long time especially for players. But we will be back. I can promise you that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven’t even looked at the box score let alone highlights. It’s going to take a while to get over it.

My buddy is a Broncos fan and it took him three years to watch the highlights of the Super Bowl blowout vs Seattle. It stings for a long time especially for players. But we will be back. I can promise you that.
I just listened to some commentary today....I dvr'd the game, but I am sure that I will never watch it. Why do I want feel horrible for a couple of hours again? People who like hard fought, close scoring games, are crazy. I enjoy blowouts much more (Rams blowing out someone else, that is!;)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m still not over Nolan Cromwell dropping the INT against the Steelers in 1980 SB

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
No offense Dog, but I smoked a bowl of the Indica type, played tunes and chilled...I’m over it. I’m not being insensitive toward your feelings. I understand. It is tough. Sometimes you just gave to keep looking forward, as if there is no tomorrow...Keep up.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No offense Dog, but I smoked a bowl of the Indica type, played tunes and chilled...I’m over it. I’m not being insensitive toward your feelings. I understand. It is tough. Sometimes you just gave to keep looking forward, as if there is no tomorrow...Keep up.
Love love it!

I could smoke the indicts AND the sativas and still be wunderstruck. I just never anticipated the defeat. Not like that. Not in front of America. My colleges ...my friends...my rambuddys...my MOM! lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven’t been able to watch any of the post game drivel. Not sure I ever will be able to.
No, not that crap. I listened to a Rams fan podcast...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Defenses reaction to the O...
9f2eeb0e221b0f8d1cf270ee7e6c6c18aab7716618984e61c7fcfae02e8ca55d.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm taking a few days off from football before I jump into college prospects and mocks. But I'm over it. I was over it that night. It didn't mean that it didn't hurt. It didn't mean that I wasn't disappointed. But I processed it, and I was grateful to see the Rams in the Super Bowl after so much losing. Only two fanbases got to watch their teams in the Super Bowl this year. We were one of them. I am proud of it. I am proud of our guys. And I hope we go back again next year.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
For me (and I'm sure for most of you as well), it's the fact that it was against the FUCKING PATRIOTS!!!

I'm not getting over this for a while. I've been avoiding ESPN and NFL Network all week.

Ellard80

Legend
Yeah it bothers me.. but It's not like I get all pissed for long anymore.

In my 32-33 years as a Rams fan we have had I believe 8 winning seasons.

I made a comment after the game about how this organization can't get over the hump and got some comments about knee jerk or lack of perspective or some bullshit.

But anyways it's been fun to have a competitive team the past two years and things should stay that way...

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
still processing.

Just not ready yet.

I’m sure there are others.

Love you guys but I’m still stuck on Sunday.

Dog. Brother.

It was worth the trip to meet you and the others.

We together set the tone at the Big Kahuna. We were the welcoming committee. So many great memories for us die hards.

I was a wreck during the game. It stings as does the 1980 and 2002 losses.

But man did I enjoy YOU! And the others. Worth every penny. Bucket list thing.

I feel you brother. We were at war together.

Never.....leave.......your wing man.

I so love my Ramily. No more than that epic weekend.

Thank you for that for me.

The future is blinding bright. On to the next game.

GO RAMS!!!

Forever...............