Nope, Arians still doesn't like Rams/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cardncub

Rookie
Trick question, right????
Meh...But what are we gonna replace him with??

Hard to say. You guys definitely need a fresh guy in there instead of a rehashed head coach that has been around. Probably one that is offense minded as well.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Hard to say. You guys definitely need a fresh guy in there instead of a rehashed head coach that has been around. Probably one that is offense minded as well.

Actually, no we don't. The Rams need a QB, plain and simple.
Quick, name the Cards winning seasons without Warner or Palmer. (or Plummer).

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
How much trust anyone should have in Fisher to find a QB?

Truthfully, not a lot. It's maddeningly complicated imo - a combination of quality of draft class, draft position, other high drafter's needs, and scouting. I do trust Snead tho.

I'm not in love with Fisher, just think he's dealing with a lot of bad luck this year. Gaines, Ogletree, Quinn, Johnson, and even Long are huge losses on the D, and the Oline, suspect at the start (his fault), has been hit pretty hard with injuries as well. Don't know wtf happened with Foles, who looks like shit, but don't think he's unsalvageable.

I know I'm in the minority, but want him to get his 5th year.

MountainRam

Rookie
So fisher gets unlimited number of years to coach this team until a Plummer, Warner or Palmer are found?

funny-reaction-gif-sarcastic-well-done.gif

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
So fisher gets unlimited number of years to coach this team until a Plummer, Warner or Palmer are found?

funny-reaction-gif-sarcastic-well-done.gif
I'll turn that around, until the Rams find a Warner, Palmer, or any decent QB, it won't make any difference who's coaching.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just watched A Football Life on Arians and have more respect for him now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just watched A Football Life on Arians and have more respect for him now.
I had respect for him too until he began to open his piehole.
I said as much right here in this forum up until late last season.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Truthfully, not a lot. It's maddeningly complicated imo - a combination of quality of draft class, draft position, other high drafter's needs, and scouting. I do trust Snead tho.

I'm not in love with Fisher, just think he's dealing with a lot of bad luck this year. Gaines, Ogletree, Quinn, Johnson, and even Long are huge losses on the D, and the Oline, suspect at the start (his fault), has been hit pretty hard with injuries as well. Don't know wtf happened with Foles, who looks like crap, but don't think he's unsalvageable.

I know I'm in the minority, but want him to get his 5th year.

I'm with you on the 5th year for Fisher train. I'm so sick of the fire, hire,fire going around in circles like a dog chasing his tail etc.
Look at Marvin in Cincy, got Dalton and didn't have a knee jerk reaction w/ him. was allowed to build his program. I just hope Fisher can land McCoy as our OC this spring!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did any of you watch Arians on "A Football Life"? Interesting guy. He has paid his dues.
No risk-it no biscuit.