Nope, Arians still doesn't like Rams/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Kicking a team while it's down is not....classy....It's like riding the Browns, Jags, or even the 9ers after all the off-season losses. That crap Arians pulled is dirty...Yeah we're 8-8...our coach is a .500 coach...I think he's a lil bitter because it took so long to get a HC gig....Get in line, there are a BUNCH of coaches that get passed over for the good ole boy HC network...
We need to win this game...Save Fishes job...probably save Snead's job too....If we get blown out here, at home, I think Fish is gone...and a whole new rebuild will take place....So 4-5 more years....
Not sure where you get the idea that a new coach would be a whole new rebuild. Whatever coach comes in inherits all the players on the roster so unlike Fisher thr new head coach would already have defense and special teams covered and would focus on offense rebuild which is hopefully what Fishers plan is of he stays

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I must be weird not wishing injury on anyone in the NFL...coaches or players.

Nope. Some people do and others don't. I am an uncaring inconsiderate sort that still thinks of it all like a game. Besides what is the big deal about a sprained knee? I didn't say a torn MCL.

This is a sport and emotion is part of it for some. The more emotion you put into it the more you get out of it. We are called Fans for a reason.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Tool

Hopefully we'll get a QB in the offseason that can put them below us in the standing. Until then, that gloating lobster has all the bragging rights. :oops:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

You're not weird. You're nice.
Myself, I fully admit that, I wish every week that R. Wilson goes down with an injury. Just sayin.

Last edited:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Well he's really not going to like us once our D takes out his Qb again.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No one despises Arians on this board more than i do, and i don't wish injury on him(or his players). I would just like to see him never win a playoff game and keep talking. I for one haven't forgotten about this comment:
When asked what Arians planned to be doing next year for the Super Bowl, he quickly said, "Playing."

"We're dressing in (San Francisco's) locker room," he said. "We can write it down today."
http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/20...cardinals-will-be-in-super-bowl-50-says-bruce

If he gets there then props to him, but if not he just looks more and more like a mouthy turd every year.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Not sure where you get the idea that a new coach would be a whole new rebuild.
Rams defense:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense

13th

To those that think this is a dominant defense, it isn't. It plays well at times. Bendy but no breaky doesn't work vs top opponents. Too many mistakes....Too many yards, especially rushing, allowed....
Too many third down conversions....

A new regime will more than likely keep some players, but will sweep the house clean...Maybe he hates a Jenkins type...Maybe he hates Joyner....Maybe he hates JL55...Ogletree....Hayes...Long... Hence, a total rebuild..on both sides of the ball.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I guess I'm in the minority regarding Arians.

I consider him a helluva HC.

I would trade him for Fisher in a heartbeat, even if I had to pay Fisher's '16 contract plus that of Arians. I'm serious.

I LIKE a HC that has a little edge to him, especially if he can back it up on the field. Anybody remember Ray Malavasi? Lol.

Why might Arians have a particular dislike for Fisher? Well, let's see...

Fisher is the most overrated HC in the league and has been for years.
Fisher is being paid far more than Arians while producing pitiful results.
Arians has produced winning teams from year one. We're still waiting for Fisher's first.
Rams have taken out two of Arians' QB's, destroying Cards playoff hopes in the process. Not intentionally, but still it's gotta really, really sting.
Fisher is treated like royalty by the media and many pundits despite his mediocre 21 year record.
Fisher was handed the HC position while in his 30's, while Arians was made to wait for decades.

Arians is only human. All that has gotta frustrate and annoy. I know it would sure piss me off.

So yeah, I would take Arians as my HC all day long. And laugh all the way to the playoffs every year with a team that was strong in all THREE phases.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I guess I'm in the minority regarding Arians.

I consider him a helluva HC.

I would trade him for Fisher in a heartbeat, even if I had to pay Fisher's '16 contract plus that of Arians. I'm serious.

I LIKE a HC that has a little edge to him, especially if he can back it up on the field. Anybody remember Ray Malavasi? Lol.

Why might Arians have a particular dislike for Fisher? Well, let's see...

Arians has produced winning teams from year one. We're still waiting for Fisher's first.
Rams have taken out two of Arians' QB's, destroying Cards playoff hopes in the process. Not intentionally, but still it's gotta really, really sting.
Fisher is treated like royalty by the media and many pundits despite his mediocre 21 year record.
Fisher was handed the HC position while in his 30's, while Arians was made to wait for decades.

Arians is only human. All that has gotta frustrate and annoy. I know it would sure pee pee me off.

So yeah, I would take Arians as my HC all day long. And laugh all the way to the playoffs every year with a team that was strong in all THREE phases.

We get it. YOU really don't like Coach Fisher.

Calling him "overrated" and his results "pitiful" are your beliefs.

You don't Coach in this league for 21 years unless you are respected by the people who matter... The decision makers and players. The media can kiss his ass... Funny,,, he just told someone in the media that this week.

Personally... I can't stand Bruce or any other coach on opposing teams in the NFC West.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
We get it. YOU really don't like Coach Fisher.

Calling him "overrated" and his results "pitiful" are your beliefs.

You don't Coach in this league for 21 years unless you are respected by the people who matter... The decision makers and players. The media can kiss his ass... Funny,,, he just told someone in the media that this week.

Personally... I can't stand Bruce or any other coach on opposing teams in the NFC West.

Actually, you've misjudged me, Selassie.

I do like Fisher. As a person. Would probably enjoy having a beer(s) with him a great deal.

He has many traits and qualities that are to be admired.

This isn't personal, iow.

As a Ram HC he just hasn't been good enough. So that's my motivation for seeking a change.

Sounds like it's more of a personal thing with you.
You like Fisher as a person so you want to keep him.
You dislike Arians as a person so you can't stand the thought of him as a Ram HC.

I get it.

But please tell me that at least you can recognize the chasm between their respective HC results? At least give me that?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Amen!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Actually, you've misjudged me, Selassie.

I do like Fisher. As a person. Would probably enjoy having a beer(s) with him a great deal.

He has many traits and qualities that are to be admired.

This isn't personal, iow.

As a Ram HC he just hasn't been good enough. So that's my motivation for seeking a change.

Sounds like it's more of a personal thing with you.
You like Fisher as a person so you want to keep him.
You dislike Arians as a person so you can't stand the thought of him as a Ram HC.

I get it.

But please tell me that at least you can recognize the chasm between their respective HC results? At least give me that?

I saw what Bruce was able to accomplish when his starting QBs went down... the results were much more pedestrian. In fact, they weren't as good as Fisher's.

Put Palmer on the Rams and Foles on the cards... the records of the teams would flip flop.

Even the mighty Bruce can't coach his way around bad QB play.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arians is kinda like Rex Ryan
With the exception that Rex keeps saying what he's gonna do and loses, and Arians keeps doing it and winning

Wish he'd bring back Ryan Lindley and win by "Slingin it" though

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good. I fucking hate Arians as well, so the feeling is more than mutual.

Cardncub

Rookie
Everyone seems to not like Arians, but I have no prob wth the guy. He called it like it was last season, actually he made us to be better than we were so he didn't completely diss us. I'd take Arians over Fisher in a heartbeat.

Truth. I'm happy we have him as our HC. Glad the Bears didn't want him & the Cards did.

Cardncub

Rookie
Kicking a team while it's down is not....classy....It's like riding the Browns, Jags, or even the 9ers after all the off-season losses. That crap Arians pulled is dirty...Yeah we're 8-8...our coach is a .500 coach...I think he's a lil bitter because it took so long to get a HC gig....Get in line, there are a BUNCH of coaches that get passed over for the good ole boy HC network...
We need to win this game...Save Fishes job...probably save Snead's job too....If we get blown out here, at home, I think Fish is gone...and a whole new rebuild will take place....So 4-5 more years....

Do you actually like Fish as your HC? Honest question, just would like to hear opinion of him.

Cardncub

Rookie
I don't like Arians, Rex Ryan, Bellichick, and Pete Carrol. And I don't want any as our head coach. I want to at least like our personnel.

Arians is acting like he is tough and disdainful, but the real reason he doesn't like the Rams is that they scare the Hell out of him. The Rams injure QBs with glancing blows that barely make contact and it intimates him and he hates it.

I would like to see a hard hit that is carried out of bounds and right into that big blowhard and knocks him on his ass or sprains his knee. Then next year he will coach from the booth.

Where is the blue font?

Cardncub

Rookie

It's not weird. It's the right thing to do. Some people don't realize it's just a game. Life is too short to be upset & vengeful over a freaking game.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Rams defense:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense

13th

To those that think this is a dominant defense, it isn't. It plays well at times. Bendy but no breaky doesn't work vs top opponents. Too many mistakes....Too many yards, especially rushing, allowed....
Too many third down conversions....

A new regime will more than likely keep some players, but will sweep the house clean...Maybe he hates a Jenkins type...Maybe he hates Joyner....Maybe he hates JL55...Ogletree....Hayes...Long... Hence, a total rebuild..on both sides of the ball.

Well I judge all those stats as skewed. It is hard to remain dominant when your on the field 80 percent of the game.