Nick Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Maybe you don't remember but he took some pretty big shots in this game. He hung in there though and made the throws he needed too.
Of course I remember him taking a couple shots in the game. I also remember him being late on several throws (sound familiar) including the pass to LK to tie the game. IF - and that is a big IF - Foles can get his timing down, improve his accuracy, and improve his pocket awareness he may be salvageable but I just don't see anything in his history that would suggest it will happen. If he is still wearing horns come the start of the season, I hope to hell I'm wrong. But he is one I have always thought was a recipient of good play - not one who helps it along.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Of course I remember him taking a couple shots in the game. I also remember him being late on several throws (sound familiar) including the pass to LK to tie the game. IF - and that is a big IF - Foles can get his timing down, improve his accuracy, and improve his pocket awareness he may be salvageable but I just don't see anything in his history that would suggest it will happen. If he is still wearing horns come the start of the season, I hope to hell I'm wrong. But he is one I have always thought was a recipient of good play - not one who helps it along.

....says the guy who's standing there with a signed (by Jeff Fisher) photo from the game. I'd listen to him...:cautious:

As far as the throw to Sted, I know this blind squirrel that every once in awhile....:palm: