NHL Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
GO RANGERS!!!! I love this time of year!!!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I loved going to the LA Forum in the 70's and watching the great King lines of that era, but after years of getting hosed in the NHL playoffs, I gave up and saved my disposible income for Rams & Lakes games. :)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let's go, Blues! Cue the foghorn and organ.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Memento said:

Even tho they lost that was the 1st time ever I got to see a Blues game. I'm hooked! LET'S GO BLUES!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
Memento said:

Even tho they lost that was the 1st time ever I got to see a Blues game. I'm hooked! LET'S GO BLUES!!!!

Although I'm a Rangers fan, I catch myself rooting for the Blues when I see them playing. And the Cardinals when they are not playing the Pirates. I guess I need to visit the LOU????

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm in St Louis I may go to the Blues game.... If you see a girl and a guy yelling GO KINGS in our LA gear, that's me and the lady...

Memento

Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
I'm in St Louis I may go to the Blues game.... If you see a girl and a guy yelling GO KINGS in our LA gear, that's me and the lady...

You're going to be in for a fun ride. The Blues/Sharks series is going to get really ugly.

And good luck to your Kings. Anyone who knocks out the Canucks is fine by me.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Memento said:
bluecoconuts said:

You're going to be in for a fun ride. The Blues/Sharks series is going to get really ugly.

Yes it is. What a brawl that broke out after the game tonight!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ramhusker said:
Memento said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yes it is. What a brawl that broke out after the game tonight!
Yeah that was a great game. San Jose really got dominated that game, and Oshie had one of the best plays of the year.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Being born to the Pittsburgh area, I'm a Penguins fan. But I live and work in Flyers country -- hell, my wife is even a Flyers fan.

So with the Pens down 2 games to none, I'm catching all kinds of hell (boss, co-workers, father-in-law, you name it).

Please win Game 3...pretty please...I'll be good.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
HeiseNBerg said:
Being born to the Pittsburgh area, I'm a Penguins fan. But I live and work in Flyers country -- hell, my wife is even a Flyers fan.

So with the Pens down 2 games to none, I'm catching all kinds of hell (boss, co-workers, father-in-law, you name it).

Ok...THAT didn't happen.

And as a Pens fan, I'm appalled by the bush-league tactics that my team pulled during yesterday's game. I'll be the first to admit that Crosby is a whiney little bitch at times -- a trait I never cared for. He may be a prolific scorer, but there are other members of that team far more deserving to wear the "C" on their jersey.

The Asham cross-check on Schenn was bad enough; but to punctuate it with a punch to the head when he was already down?!?

I was embarrassed to be a Penguins fan -- not so much for the loss, but for the way they totally gooned it up yesterday.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
HeiseNBerg said:
HeiseNBerg said:

Ok...THAT didn't happen.

And as a Pens fan, I'm appalled by the bush-league tactics that my team pulled during yesterday's game. I'll be the first to admit that Crosby is a whiney little bitch at times -- a trait I never cared for. He may be a prolific scorer, but there are other members of that team far more deserving to wear the "C" on their jersey.

The Asham cross-check on Schenn was bad enough; but to punctuate it with a punch to the head when he was already down?!?

I was embarrassed to be a Penguins fan -- not so much for the loss, but for the way they totally gooned it up yesterday.

Hey man - appreciate your pain but I respect your love for the game over something that might be considered bush league. Hockey really needs to get its shit together. Such a great sport to watch but such poor management. As much as I love watching my Lakers, I think if they figured out a way to make Hockey on TV have a similar feeling as to when you watch it in person, they could kill the NBA. Get in close to the players... key in on the hard play... watch the ice shred... have a puck cut the air as it went by the camera. Screw that glowing puck... put a few more cameras on the ice to get the real deal. That sport could really be the #2 to watch behind the NFL.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Mannnn Kings.... One more game... I wish they were playing tomorrow, I don't like the extra day, giving Vancouver time to regroup... I'm itching to move onto the second round finally.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
Mannnn Kings.... One more game... I wish they were playing tomorrow, I don't like the extra day, giving Vancouver time to regroup... I'm itching to move onto the second round finally.

Dude -- I'm definitely pulling for the Kings to knock out the Canucks. I can only imagine the euphoric high that you're riding, right now.

Man, it's looking like the President's Trophy is cursed lately -- should the Kings advance, this would be the 3rd time in 4 years that the President's Trophy winner was bounced in the first round:

2008-09 San Jose (lost to Anaheim)
2009-10 Washington (lost to Montreal)

bluecoconuts

Legend
HeiseNBerg said:
bluecoconuts said:

Dude -- I'm definitely pulling for the Kings to knock out the Canucks. I can only imagine the euphoric high that you're riding, right now.

Man, it's looking like the President's Trophy is cursed lately -- should the Kings advance, this would be the 3rd time in 4 years that the President's Trophy winner was bounced in the first round:

2008-09 San Jose (lost to Anaheim)
2009-10 Washington (lost to Montreal)

I'm pretty excited, but it still takes 4 to win.. I just don't see us sweeping them, and I hate to give back any momentum... I'm holding back till they're shaking hands center ice.

Yeah I wouldn't really want the Presidents trophy, not many teams have won it and then won the Cup the same year, it's almost like a curse.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Rangers D is making me happy. I'll take 1-0 wins all day long.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Ramhusker said:
Rangers D is making me happy. I'll take 1-0 wins all day long.

I'd credit Lundqvist as well. The guy was just about unbeatable.

There's a lot of great goalies in the playoffs this year. Lundqvist, Quick, Rinne, Halak, Elliott, etc.

Oh, and how about my Blues, eh? Three powerplay goals? Berglund continuing to dominate the series? I'll take that any day.