Nfl Sunday Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont know where everybody is from on this board but i am from St. Louis and our market will probably not be playing alot of the Rams games this year. My question is is there any other services that people might use except Nfl Sunday ticket. Sunday ticket is pretty pricey but i will pay it if i have too.

And if you have used Sunday Ticket before how was your experience. Was the streaming quality pretty decentm

I'm in stl I used the Sunday ticket for students it's 25 for 4 months and the streaming quality was excellent. I watched the game at Chuck E. Cheese on my phone lol

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have had NFL Sunday ticket since 05', and never was offered it for free. I tried several times, and the best they do is a discount.
I've had it since 1998... best I got was a discount and that was during the downturn. Once the economy picked back up, they stood their ground. My son pays part of it so it's not too bad.

Quality is always there. Of course, get bad weather and the picture cuts out.

Oh, and if you want mobile, you have to pay extra for that (I passed).

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
No need for Sunday Ticket.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

All games will be posted here with Live Streams, for free.

Works great for me. I wasn't sure what I was going to do for football after I severed my long association with DirecTv & Sunday Ticket after my seasonal rates got up to around $230.00 per month.
Being an Amazon Prime member already, I joined Netflix, then joined DirectNow, which is DirecTv's streaming service, ... they were offering a very inexpensive initial join-up package if I purchased an AppleTV receiver for 100.00. Got the 100 channel GO Big plan for $35.00 per month and they threw in HBO for free. The Rams away games are free on CBS & FOX, and the home games work fine on https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/
I now get more movies and TV than I could watch in 3 lifetimes, and the NFL, all while cutting costs from $230.00 per month down to $45.00 per month. I couldn't be happier with this new set-up.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
crazy how its regularly $280 for the season but with a student discount I got it for $99.96 :D

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I dont know where everybody is from on this board but i am from St. Louis and our market will probably not be playing alot of the Rams games this year. My question is is there any other services that people might use except Nfl Sunday ticket. Sunday ticket is pretty pricey but i will pay it if i have too.

And if you have used Sunday Ticket before how was your experience. Was the streaming quality pretty decentm

I have the Sunday NFL ticket since the initial season I just paid $63 on my 2nd installment of 6 for the NFL Ticket. I think its inching closer to $400 now, but have found all the Ram games on CBSLA west feed with my original purchased package of Direct TV I refused the local channels for CBS so they gave the two standard East/West feeds NY east & LA west the cost is approx only $3.50 If CBS continues to broadcast all the Rams regular Sunday afternoon games I do not need the NFL Sunday Ticket . You can PM me if you want more information on how it reads on my Direct TV bill.

Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
My sister has an awesome setup with 5 huge TVs down in their sports cave. But I only visit and share their Sunday Ticket experience during holidays since she's a few states away.

But she lends me her online password and I've been streaming Sunday Ticket for free since 2015.

UtahRam

Rookie
I had the ticket for almost twenty years from 1996 on and talked them into giving it to me for free my last year before I got tired of paying $70 a month for satellite tv I barely watched. So I cancelled everything and used first row sports and their feeds for a couple of years and now the RAMS are Utah's local team so their games are on local tv every week. I'm happy as a lark.

markstewart67

Rookie

I'm gonna help you and everyone else because I have been doing this the last 5 years......call Direct TV and asked to be connected to the cancellation department, do this because the regular customer service people can't do shit, then very politely tell the cancellation rep that you do not intend on canceling DirecTV but you asked to speak to them because you know that they can help you, and then with your super polite asking voice, ask them if you can have the NFL ticket for free because you're going through some Financial heartache. That is exactly what I've done the last five years, and received free NFL Sunday Ticket every time. You're welcome.
GO RAMS!!!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've had it since 1998... best I got was a discount and that was during the downturn. Once the economy picked back up, they stood their ground. My son pays part of it so it's not too bad.

I have had it since the first year, I think it was 1994. It was $99 way back then. Living in Colo. I rarely saw a Rams game and was seriously considering getting a full sized dish when it came out. My wife or I call every year and get a discount, but it has never been free. I read about the student program from a poster on here and called about it. The guy gave me a web address to go to, but I guess the program was over because I got a message saying the page was didn't exist. I googled the program and got the same address he gave me.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's strange. I honestly don't mind paying for the ticket because it's a great value imo, so when I call I'm not overly passionate about getting discount. I just say cancellation at the initial prompt and when customer service gets on the line I say it's too much money and I am going with a cheaper service. They put me on hold and then come back with my "discount". No haggling involved. Again I think the service is worth it, but if a 15 minute call is gonna save me $800 it's worth it. Lol

More importantly, the mobile is included with the standard ticket, don't need the "max" package for it. Just need to download the Sunday ticket app and you are good to go. They actually made it available last season

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Here's how you get NFL ticket for free or cheap. Call customer service and claim a secondary source said they would give you NFL Sunday ticket for free. You'll have to eventually get to the retention line. Tell them you want to cancel, but you must sell it. You need to act semi angry towards them. They WILL try to make a deal with you. The offer might not be free but at the very least a discount. I got $17 off per month doing this. Not much but that's pizza and wings every week to watch the game.

Sunday ticket is exclusive to Directv so not sure they would buy another source giving you it free legally

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
. No haggling involved. Again I think the service is worth it, but if a 15 minute call is gonna save me $800 it's worth it. Lol

I did the same exact thing, but they threw in the max package as opposed to the regular ticket because they could discount it even more, gotta love communication companies.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Sunday ticket is exclusive to Directv so not sure they would buy another source giving you it free legally
It's also outsourced to other companies who work for direct tv. That's what happened to me. Some company paid by direct tv called me and offered it for free and then I get the bill and it's on there that I paid in full. Eventually I got to a higher up and they took care of me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Got DAZN yesterday. They've got the rights to the NFL here in Canada starting this year.

$20 a month or $150 for the year. Gives you access to all the games, Red Zone, and the ability to go back and watch games.

I had to do that this year. I got the game last week on a timeshifting channel, but not this week.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
With a toddler at home, kind of hard to hit the bars this year.

Yeah but a toddler is a GREAT chick magnet, better than a kitten or puppy! I think you should go!

During the Linehan, Spagnuolo days I spent watching the games in bars.

Yeah during that era having multiple bottles of booze very, very close by was always the best plan.

Born and raised in the 626. I'll bring a couple 12ers and my own chair on Sundays.

Wise choice LOL.