Nfl Sunday Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
I dont know where everybody is from on this board but i am from St. Louis and our market will probably not be playing alot of the Rams games this year. My question is is there any other services that people might use except Nfl Sunday ticket. Sunday ticket is pretty pricey but i will pay it if i have too.

And if you have used Sunday Ticket before how was your experience. Was the streaming quality pretty decentm

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I dont know where everybody is from on this board but i am from St. Louis and our market will probably not be playing alot of the Rams games this year. My question is is there any other services that people might use except Nfl Sunday ticket. Sunday ticket is pretty pricey but i will pay it if i have too.

And if you have used Sunday Ticket before how was your experience. Was the streaming quality pretty decentm
Typically Sunday Ticket works on multiple devices such as mobile phones, iPads, etc. So here's what I would suggest to you. I would find someone that has Sunday Ticket and pay them $50 or something like that for the whole season that way you're not paying out a lot of Jack. Last year I did this with one of my managers at work and I just use my Chromecast from my phone to look at the game on television.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Your local pub or any other local restaurant. People around here tend to go to places like buffalo wild wings, applebees, BJs, TGIF, and local bars. I am sure you have that in your area. Get to be out with fellow fans, have a few beers.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Got it free last year as a new Directv purchaser. Cancelled this year, but am curious if they'll offer me a discount to stay. With a toddler at home, kind of hard to hit the bars this year.

Picture quality was great. Red zone is awesome and the host deserves an emmy and espy if he didn't get one.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Here's how you get NFL ticket for free or cheap. Call customer service and claim a secondary source said they would give you NFL Sunday ticket for free. You'll have to eventually get to the retention line. Tell them you want to cancel, but you must sell it. You need to act semi angry towards them. They WILL try to make a deal with you. The offer might not be free but at the very least a discount. I got $17 off per month doing this. Not much but that's pizza and wings every week to watch the game.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
The ticket is awesome! You get it for free your first year , after that just switch it to your wife's name and get another free year lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I have had Direct TV for years, I like it. After paying for it for a while I Bitched about the price, and threaten to drop them, and every since then they have given it to me for Free!!(y):D
I can't remember the name of the outfit, But one of Direct TV's competitors is offering "Red Zone" for free when you sign up with them! Maybe someone else has seen the commercial and can give us the name of the outfit!?!:thinking::dizzy:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just got it for this season. I have a feeling this year's Rams are going to be fun to watch and I get a much better experience at home watching it than being all distracted at the bar.

They waived install fees, equipment, etc, with a very low bundled price with a DSL package. And I got the Sunday Ticket free for this year of course. Have a feeling I'll be paying for it next year lol.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Just got it for this season. I have a feeling this year's Rams are going to be fun to watch and I get a much better experience at home watching it than being all distracted at the bar.

They waived install fees, equipment, etc, with a very low bundled price with a DSL package. And I got the Sunday Ticket free for this year of course. Have a feeling I'll be paying for it next year lol.

During the Linehan, Spagnuolo days I spent watching the games in bars. Now my neighbor a few houses down gets the NFL network, and we just watch it there.

2a64cqf.jpg

96gxt4.jpg

This is the local shangri la of the 626.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not bad, but you need to have your bud upgrade those chairs! :p

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Not bad, but you need to have your bud upgrade those chairs! :p

He has a recliner, a few lounge type chairs, and he has the plastic standard ones. I usually get dibs on one of the lounge chairs but i spend most my time standing in the back smoking my cigs.(y)

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I stream Sunday Ticket on the Xbox One and aside from a couple of blips throughout the year I couldn't tell it apart from my satellite HD signal. Heck, having a few more pixelation issues would probably make it more like my satellite service.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I stream Sunday Ticket on the Xbox One and aside from a couple of blips throughout the year I couldn't tell it apart from my satellite HD signal. Heck, having a few more pixelation issues would probably make it more like my satellite service.

Are you saying if you have a xbox one you can stream nfl games? Is that the case for other countries?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you saying if you have a xbox one you can stream nfl games? Is that the case for other countries?

I just checked, nothing. Unless there's some hypothetical way i can do it.

Kodi sucks bad. Can never get any steam running more than 30 secs. This is on sports devil. I will try other add ons this year.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
:cheers:
During the Linehan, Spagnuolo days I spent watching the games in bars. Now my neighbor a few houses down gets the NFL network, and we just watch it there.

2a64cqf.jpg

96gxt4.jpg

This is the local shangri la of the 626.

Whoa.. whoa...whoa...
You mean 626, as in the area code?
Born and raised in the 626. I'll bring a couple 12ers and my own chair on Sundays.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
:cheers:

Whoa.. whoa...whoa...
You mean 626, as in the area code?
Born and raised in the 626. I'll bring a couple 12ers and my own chair on Sundays.

Yup, every Sundays! Rams, Packers, and Bucs fans. Beer is always on deck.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have had Direct TV for years, I like it. After paying for it for a while I Bitched about the price, and threaten to drop them, and every since then they have given it to me for Free!!(y):D
I can't remember the name of the outfit, But one of Direct TV's competitors is offering "Red Zone" for free when you sign up with them! Maybe someone else has seen the commercial and can give us the name of the outfit!?!:thinking::dizzy:

I have had NFL Sunday ticket since 05', and never was offered it for free. I tried several times, and the best they do is a discount.