Nfl Sunday Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
game pass is my life saver .... haven't used it in a couple of years because...well 4-12 ...but Ive laid down my cash this year ... and i think it might be available stateside now as i had to download the game pass Europe app

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
do they have horrific fake click buttons that automatically install malware? I have a place I go, but you have to be very careful about what you click.

Eh... I'm not sure. When I used it for NHL Playoffs... There were streams with only 1 ad that you had to close out.

Not that bad :p

Also sometimes they have this keycode you can put into a video player, and it'll automatically connect to the stream without any ads.

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
Got DAZN yesterday. They've got the rights to the NFL here in Canada starting this year.

$20 a month or $150 for the year. Gives you access to all the games, Red Zone, and the ability to go back and watch games.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I have had NFL Sunday ticket since 05', and never was offered it for free. I tried several times, and the best they do is a discount.
Same here I had DTV Sunday Ticket for 10 years with the full package. After seeing people get it for free for years I requested a discount or reactivate FOX Midwest. I was told no. So I canceled and paid less with my cable provider and now watch the Rams at the sports bar where I so far have an 8' X 6' projection TV all by myself. I don't miss DTV at all....but they sure miss my $163 every month from all the calls I received. Always enjoy telling them how they went out of their way to lose my account. DTV can go fuck itself and I think their future is limited anyway. I had the NFL GamePass a couple seasons and liked it a lot.....if I can't get the big TV at the sports bar I might sign up for it again.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Thanks for that.
But it says $70 per month. No thanks.
I know what you mean. I did not pay that much myself. I pitched in with a friend with DIRECTV service. I was providing the streaming quality info to answer Checkmate's question.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sunday ticket is totally worth it if you do it right. This year I'll have two games watching the sunday ticket, one local game on, and my tablet streaming either redzone or another game.

Of course, my desire to watch football wanes with every Rams loss unless my fantasy teams are killing it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have had NFL Sunday ticket since 05', and never was offered it for free. I tried several times, and the best they do is a discount.
I guess you just don't come across as "Pretty and Charming" as I do over the phone!:D Or maybe I'm just more Ugly and threatening!:LOL: OK! I cried, and told them "my wife said the Direct TV Bill was getting waaaay out of hand and we had to cut back, PLEASE Help me! "
Anyway, I've had them for probably 20 years, and I got my way!;)

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't think about chipping in with somebody else with NFL Sunday Ticket I know some people in my Barbershop that pay for it I might try to go that route. can you use the same log in on multiple devices

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was sick and tired of hearing others claim they got it free and tried to no avail as well. But then 2 years ago, I legit was ready to cancel and they gave it to me for free. So last year I played the game and got it free again. I'll try again this year but truth be told I think its worth every penny so if I have to pay, so be it!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Typically Sunday Ticket works on multiple devices such as mobile phones, iPads, etc. So here's what I would suggest to you. I would find someone that has Sunday Ticket and pay them $50 or something like that for the whole season that way you're not paying out a lot of Jack. Last year I did this with one of my managers at work and I just use my Chromecast from my phone to look at the game on television.
Only problem with that is you need the "max package" to watch on mobile devices, (which streams great btw) owever only 1 device can be logged in at a time. So if you pay a friend $50, and he wants to watch on his or her ipad, one of you is screwed!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I didn't think about chipping in with somebody else with NFL Sunday Ticket I know some people in my Barbershop that pay for it I might try to go that route. can you use the same log in on multiple devices
Yes, but not at the same time. The key is to find someone who will watch it on TV and you take the streaming access.

khel72

Rookie
G
I just checked, nothing. Unless there's some hypothetical way i can do it.

Kodi sucks bad. Can never get any steam running more than 30 secs. This is on sports devil. I will try other add ons this year.

Gears TV add-on. $15 month gets you 200+ live us channels, Sunday ticket, mlb,nba,soccer packages. Plus ppv. All on private servers that cuts the buffering B's out. Best thing out there. Also have an app so no need to go thru Kodi

DeaconJones

Rookie
Got DAZN yesterday. They've got the rights to the NFL here in Canada starting this year.

$20 a month or $150 for the year. Gives you access to all the games, Red Zone, and the ability to go back and watch games.

Me too. It is an inferior experience to watching the game on cable, and I told DAZN that. I was quite happy paying Rogers cable twice as much to be able to watch and PVR Rams games there. Oh well. I guess I should be happy I can still watch the games at all (sigh).

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
During the Linehan, Spagnuolo days I spent watching the games in bars. Now my neighbor a few houses down gets the NFL network, and we just watch it there.

2a64cqf.jpg

96gxt4.jpg

This is the local shangri la of the 626.
Oh so this is a man cave shootout? I see your setup and raise you mine.
IMG_3800.JPG

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I guess you just don't come across as "Pretty and Charming" as I do over the phone!:D Or maybe I'm just more Ugly and threatening!:LOL: OK! I cried, and told them "my wife said the Direct TV Bill was getting waaaay out of hand and we had to cut back, PLEASE Help me! "
Anyway, I've had them for probably 20 years, and I got my way!;)

I was in dire straights after having 13 hours of surgery on my neck and the new Governor cutting my job from the budget. They didn't care. I think it is a roll of the dice. If you get the right person you get sent through to retention. If you get a good salesmen they don't budge. I cut my Direct TV package back and the most they did was give me a discount on Sunday Ticket. They didn't seem to desperate to get me to retain the better package.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Same here I had DTV Sunday Ticket for 10 years with the full package. After seeing people get it for free for years I requested a discount or reactivate FOX Midwest. I was told no. So I canceled and paid less with my cable provider and now watch the Rams at the sports bar where I so far have an 8' X 6' projection TV all by myself. I don't miss DTV at all....but they sure miss my $163 every month from all the calls I received. Always enjoy telling them how they went out of their way to lose my account. DTV can go freak itself and I think their future is limited anyway. I had the NFL GamePass a couple seasons and liked it a lot.....if I can't get the big TV at the sports bar I might sign up for it again.

This is where I am at too. I want to say, Fuck'em so badly. We watch Amazon Prime at $99 per year and Netflix at nearly the same cost, so much more than we watch Direct TV. I could drop DTV and would. The only thing that sucks is I would lose Yankees games and Penguins games. Even playoffs because local cable is nearly as much as the base Direct TV, and it does carry either the Pens, or Yanks. There are a few shows I would miss but would only have to wait a year to catch up on, like Vikings, and TWD because they are on Netflix. My wife has a few she would have to give up like Shades of Blue and Designated Survivor.

We have a smart TV now. I would consider Game Pass if I could watch on there. I always record the games anyway, because I hate commercials. A buddy of mine dropped Direct TV but pays for Sunday Ticket. I didn't know that was an option. I might try Game Pass and see how it is. Then try talking my wife into ditching Direct TV altogether. I'd keep the Dish up and see if we can hack it for a year.