Nfl Sunday Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I was in dire straights after having 13 hours of surgery on my neck and the new Governor cutting my job from the budget. They didn't care. I think it is a roll of the dice. If you get the right person you get sent through to retention. If you get a good salesmen they don't budge. I cut my Direct TV package back and the most they did was give me a discount on Sunday Ticket. They didn't seem to desperate to get me to retain the better package.
That sucks! I hope you're doing much better now.(y)

bnw

Pro Bowler
This is where I am at too. I want to say, freak'em so badly. We watch Amazon Prime at $99 per year and Netflix at nearly the same cost, so much more than we watch Direct TV. I could drop DTV and would. The only thing that sucks is I would lose Yankees games and Penguins games. Even playoffs because local cable is nearly as much as the base Direct TV, and it does carry either the Pens, or Yanks. There are a few shows I would miss but would only have to wait a year to catch up on, like Vikings, and TWD because they are on Netflix. My wife has a few she would have to give up like Shades of Blue and Designated Survivor.

We have a smart TV now. I would consider Game Pass if I could watch on there. I always record the games anyway, because I hate commercials. A buddy of mine dropped Direct TV but pays for Sunday Ticket. I didn't know that was an option. I might try Game Pass and see how it is. Then try talking my wife into ditching Direct TV altogether. I'd keep the Dish up and see if we can hack it for a year.
I never knew you could buy Sunday Ticket without having DirectTV. I did like DirectTV a lot but there is life after it. With cable I was able to catch up on those shows I watched on DirectTV when they have a week or so free pass to the pay networks like HBO and Starz throughout the year. So for me the only real hold would be Sunday Ticket....but maybe not now? Also the FOX sports Midwest that was nice....otherwise no thanks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That sucks! I hope you're doing much better now.(y)

Thanks and Yes much better. That was 2011. I have two rods bent at a 45 degree angle that hold up my head. Over the last six years it has all healed in beautifully. The doctors were worried because the top two vertebrae were badly eroded and fused together. It was a major deal for them. They brought in their most renowned retired neurosurgeons to confer with the current staff. One bad move and I would have been paralysed. It took a year and a half to fully recover.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is where I am at too. I want to say, freak'em so badly. We watch Amazon Prime at $99 per year and Netflix at nearly the same cost, so much more than we watch Direct TV. I could drop DTV and would. The only thing that sucks is I would lose Yankees games and Penguins games. Even playoffs because local cable is nearly as much as the base Direct TV, and it does carry either the Pens, or Yanks. There are a few shows I would miss but would only have to wait a year to catch up on, like Vikings, and TWD because they are on Netflix. My wife has a few she would have to give up like Shades of Blue and Designated Survivor.

We have a smart TV now. I would consider Game Pass if I could watch on there. I always record the games anyway, because I hate commercials. A buddy of mine dropped Direct TV but pays for Sunday Ticket. I didn't know that was an option. I might try Game Pass and see how it is. Then try talking my wife into ditching Direct TV altogether. I'd keep the Dish up and see if we can hack it for a year.
I know that there was some kind of deal for people to stream the Sunday ticket thru an Xbox if they lived in an area where they couldnt install direct tv, like an apartment/condo/dorm room
How can you drop direct tv but keep the Sunday Ticket? Never heard of such a thing.
I'm with you on hating commercials. The only "live" programming I watch is the Yankees on YES and even then I'll record the game while I'm watching it, then watch something recorded on my dvr during commercial and flip back to the game on slight delay, but fast forward thru the commercials....

nighttrain

Legend
Thanks and Yes much better. That was 2011. I have two rods bent at a 45 degree angle that hold up my head. Over the last six years it has all healed in beautifully. The doctors were worried because the top two vertebrae were badly eroded and fused together. It was a major deal for them. They brought in their most renowned retired neurosurgeons to confer with the current staff. One bad move and I would have been paralysed. It took a year and a half to fully recover.

kinow how you feel, had to have c1 c2 c3 fused together, worked out OK, but it took a long time to get back to feeling normal.
train

A55VA6

Legend
Luckily for me, I stream Rams games through what I guess you could call a 3rd party site, for free. But it's an 'invite only' type of thing. If you don't mind watching on your computer or laptop, I might be able to hook you up... but it could get taken down/patched at any time so it may not be reliable long-term.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I know that there was some kind of deal for people to stream the Sunday ticket thru an Xbox if they lived in an area where they couldnt install direct tv, like an apartment/condo/dorm room
How can you drop direct tv but keep the Sunday Ticket? Never heard of such a thing.
I'm with you on hating commercials. The only "live" programming I watch is the Yankees on YES and even then I'll record the game while I'm watching it, then watch something recorded on my dvr during commercial and flip back to the game on slight delay, but fast forward thru the commercials....

I never heard of it before either.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
kinow how you feel, had to have c1 c2 c3 fused together, worked out OK, but it took a long time to get back to feeling normal.
train

I guess you do then. C1 and C2 were badly deteriorated and shaped like a pyramid. My skull was settling down onto my spine and compressing my brainstem. I was having lots of numbness on my arms,legs, hands, and feet. It all stemmed from a soft tissue infection in my neck back in 2001. After that cure was botched and finally corrected, I still had terrible neck pain. I kept telling the doctors that something was wrong but they didn't listen. Ten years later other doctors found out the infection moved to the bone. Ten years is far past the statute of limitations, so I couldn't use. It has drastically changed my life. I get lots of headaches that can last a day, a week or even a month. It makes it tough to hold down a real job. At least I can still drive, which the Docs said would be impossible.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Always start your contract with DirecTv....for ONE YEAR ONLY...around July, August....and when you have to re-new, bitch and moan and they'll always give you Sunday ticket free....no matter what....

glad I don't have to mess with them....

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year I got direct tv around this time got my install date and downloaded the Sunday ticket app on my PS4 then I kept switching the install date on them it only worked for about a month before they got wind of it so I wasn't able to watch it on my phone but somehow it was still working on my PS4 for the entire year

nighttrain

Legend
I guess you do then. C1 and C2 were badly deteriorated and shaped like a pyramid. My skull was settling down onto my spine and compressing my brainstem. I was having lots of numbness on my arms,legs, hands, and feet. It all stemmed from a soft tissue infection in my neck back in 2001. After that cure was botched and finally corrected, I still had terrible neck pain. I kept telling the doctors that something was wrong but they didn't listen. Ten years later other doctors found out the infection moved to the bone. Ten years is far past the statute of limitations, so I couldn't use. It has drastically changed my life. I get lots of headaches that can last a day, a week or even a month. It makes it tough to hold down a real job. At least I can still drive, which the Docs said would be impossible.

Happened to me while working on Nukes at San Onofre, out i San Clemente, CA. Fell off an unsafe ladder, made of 2x4 and 4x4's. Haha, thot i was a cowboy and tough, just worked through it untill much later when it began to bother me, no felling in left arm, felt like arm was a ham hanging there. Was a million $ injury. youth, wasted on the young

traIN

bnw

Pro Bowler
Man haven't we all been there with doctors before? I salute you. All the best to you in your continuing recovery.(y)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Cool!

I especially love that bills helmet bedpan thing on top of that TV. You guys use that so you don't miss a minute of the action right? Great idea btw.
At first I was like bedpan? It's a helme....oh wait hahaha my dad is a bills fan so I had to humor him lol

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
G

Gears TV add-on. $15 month gets you 200+ live us channels, Sunday ticket, mlb,nba,soccer packages. Plus ppv. All on private servers that cuts the buffering B's out. Best thing out there. Also have an app so no need to go thru Kodi
I tried Bennu on Kodi and navigated through to find all Fox, nbc, cbs and comcast sports net for most of the major cities in the country including Fox 2 California which if someone in California can confirm is the Rams?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I tried Bennu on Kodi and navigated through to find all Fox, nbc, cbs and comcast sports net for most of the major cities in the country including Fox 2 California which if someone in California can confirm is the Rams?
Been a while since I lived in so cal, but believe it's 11. 2 should be CBS.

lababy

UDFA
Name
mike disalvi
try goatdee.net also firstrowus.eu you can watch all the ppv fights.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was sick and tired of hearing others claim they got it free and tried to no avail as well. But then 2 years ago, I legit was ready to cancel and they gave it to me for free. So last year I played the game and got it free again. I'll try again this year but truth be told I think its worth every penny so if I have to pay, so be it!

OK so if you get it free can I have the money you would be willing to give them?

I especially love that bills helmet bedpan thing on top of that TV. You guys use that so you don't miss a minute of the action right? Great idea btw.

I saw that pic and thought "Bills helmet on top of the TV, he still lives at home".

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just made my annual cancellation call to Direct tv and am getting the Sunday ticket for free plus about another $300 off my bill....
For years I swore they didnt do this but now this is my 3rd year in a row getting the discount