NFL Record Predictions from Matt Miller

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
r/e this "brutal" schedule... If you are gonna be the champs you gottta beat'em all. So I says, "schedule my ass, bring it!" This is a team that is going to surprise a lot of people. Remember in 99 when the rams were rolling and everybody called us "paper tigers" and said we hadn't played anybody good. Well, they wont get that refrain this year!

As to this guy... he's entitled to his opinion but he clearly hasn't been paying attention.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
r/e this "brutal" schedule... If you are gonna be the champs you gottta beat'em all. So I says, "schedule my ass, bring it!" This is a team that is going to surprise a lot of people. Remember in 99 when the rams were rolling and everybody called us "paper tigers" and said we hadn't played anybody good. Well, they wont get that refrain this year!

As to this guy... he's entitled to his opinion but he clearly hasn't been paying attention.

At first I hated the schedule. It looks unfair when you compare it to the AFC East and AFC Central.

But, if you can make the playoffs out of the NFC west - you are legit.

Unlike Indy, for example... Who gets false hype only to get spanked by legit teams in the playoffs.

So I say; bring it!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is what should be done to this report!!
images4546.jpg

MauiRam

Rookie
http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...s-every-team-stand-heading-into-the-preseason

One of the best front fours in football will carry this team, but the loss of Cortland Finnegan at cornerback could be big for this team, as could the inexperience at safety. The hope is that coordinator Gregg Williams will get the back end of his defense going while a healthySam Bradford lives up to expectations at quarterback behind a very good offensive line.

2014 Season Prediction: 5-11

Matt Miller is either lazy or not the sharpest knife in the drawer - or - BOTH.
The loss of Cortland Finnegan big for this team? Yes it will, it will help cut down on defensive holding, interference calls etc., and allow talented young players to develop.